Sleepover with Amane

Bro it really feel like I gotta hurry and type this up XD but I don't cuz I actually got time to do it now-

Also a warning of a little bit of touchy wouchy of the body wody (not down there I mean upper area)

Btw y'all have been together for about 2 months in this chapter

𝕐/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Location:Amane's house

H-huh! How did I get here...oh yea- I spent the night cause Amane begged me to say because he wanted to spend as much time as he could with me.
                                       ᖴᒪᗩᔕᕼ ᗷᗩᑕK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Please oh baby don't go-" (simple and clean reference) Amane sang begging me not to go. "I gotta go home ya little leech" I said with a giggle. H-huh? Why am I a leech? He asked a little scared. "Because you're so clingy, not saying that I don't like it but I can't stay here forever you know, I got a life too." He looked away and pouted. That face of his, I couldn't say no to that face, he looked like a. "Little kitten". 'Oops-I said that out loud.'. He jerked his head at me and blushed. "D-did you just call me a little kitten?" "H-ha ha... Um...I'll stay the night, let me call my mom and tell her."

After I got an OK from my mom, because she still didn't know that I was Amane's girlfriend, I stayed but then something hit me.

"WAIT WHERE AM I GONNA SLEEP?!" I asked with a huge blush on my face. "With me?" He said with a innocent look on  his face. "W-WITH YOU!? BUT- don't get me wrong I love to cuddle but-I-I-". He cut me off. " Relax, Relax girl. You always think dirty things, who said we would even do anything like that?" He said with a smirk on his face.

Tsukasa was behind Amane looking at me with a creepy looking smirk. "Boy if you don't stop lookin at me like that-" I said with a hint of frustration. He quickly looked away when Amane turned to look at him. "Tsukasa...(ò-ó)". He looked at him with an angry face. "H-hey did you just lick me?" Amane asked giggling. "Yep, don't know why....but yep." I said with an innocent smile. "Hey, y'all love birds I'm still third wheelin.... And it's time to go to bed now by the way.

                                     End of flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"*Amane yawns* Good morning, Honey did you sleep well last night with me by your side?" He asked me and his voice sounded husky and it sounded kinda sexy. I hid my face in a pillow on his bed."A-Amane, did you really have to sleep with your shirt off with me being right beside you?" I asked, red as a tomato.

I felt something on my head. "Ah-haw, you're cute when you're blushing. " YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!" I wisper yelled. "Well you didn't answer my question. How did you sleep?" He looked at me with a half eye closed smile. "I-I slept well" I wanted to make him blush like he made me do I don't know how many times this morning. So I leaned on him and wrapped my arms around him. "Oh~ getting a little bold are we~?" He wrapped one of his arms around my waist. "Hugging me while I'm topless~" His choice of words made me blush. 'Ah he's supposed to blush not me //>/~/<//' I thought so I decided to do something extra...

𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'What is she doing, trying to make me blush or trying to get something started here, did she forget my brother is still here ?' As soon as I thought that I felt something stroking my chest. I looked down to see it was her hand. My heart started to beat faster as I blushed, she saw and she smiled widely. I think she's trying to get something going.

"I can feel your heart beating faster, do you like this~?" She asked me with a half eye closed smirk. I took her hand and put one of her fingers in my mouth and started suck on it gently. This made her blush intensely and seemed to...turn her on? No not right now, not while Tsukasa's in the house. "C-calm down, don't forget that my brother is literally right above us." I said quietly. "I saw everything, Amane.~" Tsukasa said with a smirk. "OH FU-"