Chapter 12 Oh look. The Fried Chicken Is Here

Comincia dall'inizio

"That's enough questions for today. You have used your limited free questions. Please try again next time." Maria says.

"You have a full peerage?" Grayfia asks.

"Indeed. All sixteen pieces used. If must know, in case it help. I gotten five mutation pieces when I got my set. The King, Queen, and three pawn pieces were mutation pieces." Maria says.

"What? Impossible!" Rias yells.

"I speak the truth." Maria says.

"Leave here at once. We don't wish to fight. We merely ask you to leave us alone. We have done nothing wrong or cause any harm." Misaka says.

"Says the people in masks." Rias says.

"Rais enough! Please, tell us who you are so we can come to some sort of agreement." Grayfia says.

"I will send two people over to speak. Nothing more or nothing less. They will be masked. Is that understood?" Maria asks.

"Very well. I will inform Sirzechs about this. Good night." Grayfia says as she and Rias are teleported away.

The four go back inside.

*Time Skip to ORC*
The door opens to reveal two masked females.

"Rias, who are they?" Issei asks.

"We are here by our King's order." Marinette says.

"Don't try to attack us or you will regret it." Emilie threatens.

"Of course. We won't attack you. May I ask which pieces are you in your King's peerage?" Rias asks.

"Mutation Pawn Piece." Marinette and Emilie say in unison.

The ORC look surprised. Grayfia appears and notice the two masked people.

"Greetings. I assume you were the one's your King has sent." Grayfia says.

The two nod.

"Very well. Before I ask about it. Rias, your brother-" Grayfia is interrupted by a magic circle appearing.

"Ahh! Riser has made it in the human world. I have come all the way to see you, my beloved Rias." Riser says.

"Okay, who is this bastard?" Issei asks.

Marinette and Emilie don't look concern at all.

"This gentlemen is Lord Riser Phoenix. He is pure blooded devil of noble birth. The current heir of the Phoenix." Grayfia says.

"And also a fried chicken." Marinette says.

Riser turns around and sees the two masked females. "What was that?"

"You heard me." Marinette taunts.

"Alright then girly. If that's how you wanna play it." Riser snaps his fingers.

His peerage appear. Issei gets jealous on how many hot babies there are.

"There will be no disruption of peace." Grayfia says.

"Oh don't worry. People like them are too weak." Emilie says as her nekomata features appear.

Koneko looks surprised.

"Hahahaha! Riser likes your spark. Too bad you'll regret it." Riser smirks. "Att-!"

"I don't think so." Maria voice echos.

The magic circle appears

The magic circle appears. Maria and the rest of her peerage appear but with masks covering their face.

"What's this? I never seen you before." Riser says.

"A third party?" Ravel questions.

"It seems the time couldn't be more peckable. Please introduce yourselves." Grayfia demands.

"I will not reveal my name. But you can call me Red Death." Maria says.

"Red Death? Hahaha! Riser thinks that's a silly name." Riser smirks. Riser checks out Maria's body. "Although, Riser may forgive you if you wish-!" gets cut off as a light spear reaches his neck.

Everyone widens their eyes to see the masked female wielding a light spear and have four fallen angel wings.

"A fallen angel?" Riser says in surprise.

"This is my Queen. She is part of my peerage." Maria says.

"How despicable. Riser believes you are crazy to have a fallen angel in your peerage." Riser says.

"That's not all. I have a half-dragon, half-mermaid, a valkyrie, three more fallen angels and three nekomatas in my peerages along with 5 humans who became devils after joining my peerage."

Rias looks shocked. Koneko looks more surprised.

'Three nekomatas?' Koneko thinks.

"Hahaha! You amuse me. For a beauty like you, you done well. Expect for having fallen angels in your peerage. Not only you have a half-dragon but a half-mermaid? I thought they were all gone." Riser says.

"Indeed. I am shocked as well. Mermaids are difficult to find. So it is assumed they were dead." Grayfia says.

"Wrong. But I won't tell you where they are. Since it is my peerage secret after all." Maria chuckles.

"If you were a pure-blooded devil, you surly would've been acknowledge." Riser smirks.

"Actually, I am a full-blooded devil." Maria states.

There was silent.

"Is that so?" Riser broke the silent.

"Listen, I didn't come here to play twenty-one questions. I came here because of the maid over there." Maria points at Grayfia.

"Ahem. Let's get back on topic about the engagement of Lord Riser and Lady Rias." Grayfia says.

*Time Skip after explaining the Raid Game between Riser and Rias*
"See you later my bride. As for you, I can wait to see what's under the mask." Riser smirks.

Riser and his peerage teleport away. Grayfia looks at Maria.

"Red Death? Why did you come here?" Grayfia asks.

"I wanna get one thing straight. Don't ever come to the house ever again. That is heavily guarded by me and my peerage." Maria states.

Everyone is taken back by the tone of Maria.

"Trust me. This isn't the extent of what I have in store. With the friends and familiars, you wouldn't survive the terror that lies before you." Maria says.

"Why do you wish to keep your house guarded?" Grayfia asks.

Maria looks at her peerage. Lena steps up and shakes her head. Maria looks at Grayfia.

"Sorry. Can't tell you. Secret." Maria states.

"Then reveal yourself. Since you wish to hide under that mask of yours." Rias says.

"And where's the fun in that? Besides, what are you gonna do about it?" Maria taunts.

Rias gets angry and releases her energy. Maria looks unfazed. Maria releases her energy. Rias and her peerage look shocked. Grayfia takes a step back. Maria hides her energy.

"You can't beat me even if you try. Survival of the fittest does wonders for you." Maria says.

"So what do you wish to tell Sirzechs?" Grayfia asks.

"Tell him this, if he or any of the devils dare to attack my house, including these people in this club. No one will survive the ancient dragon that has been sleeping for a long time." Maria threatens.

'Ancient Dragon?' everyone thinks. Everyone in Maria's peerage don't look concern at all.

"Now that is all. We're out of here." Maria says.

Maria walks back to her peerage. The magic circle appears around them and they teleport away.

"...."

"They could be a threat." Rias says.

"No. Unless you make them an enemy." Grayfia says.