(*Chapter 1*)

(This chapter in the Third person.  It's only for this chapter.  The rest will be in the first person.)

          -- It is 6 in the morning, on a Monday.  It is barely daylight and the sun is just coming out--                                                 

   "Ugh....again?" Michael whimpered as he awakes from a deep slumber.  Michael rolls onto his back and stares at the ceiling until he hears his alarm go off. 

Next thing you know, Michael hears the sound of birds chirping.  He just sits there for a while and listens to it for a couple of minutes. After that, He turns it off and REGREFULLY attempt to sit on his bed. He instantly feels the soreness of his lower back and arms and falls right back down to the plank position.

    "That...was a mistake."  He sighs and looks at my phone to check what time it is. It's now 6:20 am.

"Okay, lemme do the math.  If it takes me at most half an hour, at most, to get ready, twenty minutes to eat breakfast, forty-five minutes to walk to school, and an extra fifteen if that hero is on break at the park.  If you know what I mean..., and school starts at eight-thirty.  That means I have... sometime before school starts.  Hmmm...I should probably start my routine and get going."  Michael gets up from his comfortable bed and starts dragging himself to the closet.  He starts walking to the bathroom, gets undressed, and starts taking a shower.  While in the shower, He brushes his teeth.  When he gets out of the shower, he looks in the mirror and states to himself.

   " You.....are worthy, you.... are enough,   and you.... will do your best to prove to YOURSELF"  Michael stares at himself for about 3 minutes and then wondered if he should start wearing makeup to cover up my acne scars.

"The real question here is: am I going to walk to the store and actually interact with humans older than me?  No."  As Michael comes to terms with his social anxiety,  He realizes that he has spent over 20 minutes just in the bathroom...  

   "ahhhhhhhhh!" He whispers because everyone else was sleeping.  He hurried to put on his "LOVELY" uniform and toasted a piece of bread, so he can do two things at once to save time.

   "I am going to be LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!" He groaned.   Michael got his toast, his phone, and started out the door, but then his mother wakes up.

" Did you take your Iron supplements?" She asked immediately.

"No?" I responded.

"Take them now or you're going to regret it later."

"Ah... Yes... you are correct M'Dear"

"Yes, we been knew this."

"You can be a little ..mmmmmmhmmm..."

"What was that?"

   "NOTHING" Michael hurries to take his iron chewy pill thingamajig.  He felt the glare of his mother on his back and he had no idea what to do. This feels like murder about to happen.  Have you ever had a chill go down your spine, that's what this feels like times 10.

"Okay, I am going to school now." He said walking toward the door.

   "Michael, Don't die. Please." His mother said to him with a worried look on her face.  His mom's quirk is called "Deja Vu".  That means she can see a future event before it happens but doesn't know when it will occur.  She has seen a lot of things that eventually came true. Like me losing his first volleyball game, him losing my front teeth, and that he would sneak out.  We aren't to talk about that last one.