Tamaki Amajiki

Começar do início

"i. am. going. to. kill. you. venom." tat said making my breath caught in my throat. i just awkwardly smiled and she rolled her eyes. "use your web and get up in this building." she said i nodded and went up.

"i fucking hate climbing buildings." i said to my self i as began to climb up from the middle . "where should i go." i don't know how i looked to the neighboring building and saw someone jump down.

that building was a lot taller so i began to make a web. well i'm still learning. was all i though as the person fell through. i caught them by the foot with more web and held onto a piece of my web.

"hey tat. i can't get him up...or hold him much longer." i said as the web i was holding onto broke dropping me down 10 stories before i pulled the guy closer up swing him up and caught myself onto him.

"shapy now." tat said before a portal took the guy away. i ended up catching myself on my web from before.

"hey can i do that again?" i asked as i brought myself back to the ground. upside down.

"that's so manly. mind air and everything." red riot said.

"ya i just need to work on my web making." i said before putting my feet on the floor.

"it's a suicide drop." i the guy said pointing to the building.

"what's a suicide drop?" red riot said as tat and fatgum ran to the building.

"it's locked." fatgum said.

"venom. this one is on you kid. i can help out a bit but if sharp can see them she can't help you need to help get them up like you did with him ok." tat said turning her attention to me.

"looks like i got my wish." i said before swinging up.

third person-

as venom helped keeping people up red riot notice people started to jump on the other said.

"VENOM THE OTHER SIDE." he said making her go to the other side.

"WEB SHOOT!" sharp said. y/n grew a smile on her face before she started to make a web. swinging and growing out her other hands. using them to help her. making sure there were no gaps. after a while they brought everyone down.

a web shoot was venom's special move where she uses web and closes it off. which means she uses all six arms. and six eyes to see everything. her full spider form.

she brought two people down as she made her way down. seeing as it turned to night and kira couldn't really help anymore.

"i wanna take a nap." she said laying her head on tamaki's shoulder.

"you did good kid. and what the hell is a web shoot?" tat asked patting her back.

"it's her special move. uses her full spider form to help her. she made it for the suicide drops, seeing as those happen a bit more than normal." kira said.

"ugh. i still need to get us in this building." venom said taking her head off of tamaki's shoulder.

"maybe later. you look like you need some rest." fat gum said. she just nodded and put her head back on his shoulder.

"there she is." someone said making kira and red riot look at a reporter. "it's the girl that saved 275 people." the reported said.

"there's still fiver more people in there." a women said making venom look up.

"i fucking hate this." was all she said before walking up the building. she was up when she noticed it was people. well it was but not exactly. it was dabi, toga, overhaul, shigrake, and twice. "ya i'm not fucking with this." was all she said before jumping back and falling down.

the crowd gasped underneath her. before she clanged onto tat's building and walked down.

"what happened?" kira asked as venom walked down and put her head on tamaki's shoulder yet again.

"it's the league of villains and honestly i don't have anything left to take them on." she said before passing out on his shoulder.

"so what do you have to say about you're work. and how are people going to clean it up?" the reporter asked but venom didn't move.

"ya she fell asleep." tat said. "man night down not work well with my quirk. fuck she's asleep my keys were in the building."

"tat let her sleep she's been in the air for hours." fat gum said.

"plus she finally stopped talking." kira pointed out. by the end of the night tamaki ended up carrying y/n as kirishima kira and him made their way to ua.

"275 people." kirishima said before waving at them good bye.

"i am not telling her you carried her to the dorms." kira said which confused him.

"why not- i-i-is it cause..."

"because then she would stop talking about it. honestly. she only ended up locking us from the building cause she ran out to see you tamaki." kira said before realizing what she said. "damn it i didn't mean to say that. forget you heard it."

tamaki didn't say anything just nodded and they made their way to their dorm.

bonus-

the best day y/n was eating half asleep which made everyone in the dorms confused seeing as she was normally bright and happy in the mornings. tamaki sat next to her awkwardly.

"hi." y/n said before yawning. he put his hand on her chin and turned her to face him before kissing her softly. once they pulled away y/n had a smile on her face with her cheeks slightly pink.

tamaki didn't say anything but put his head on her shoulder.

extra bonus-

"he kissed me. can you believe that?" y/n said to her friend as they walked down the halls.

"y/n you've been telling me this all day. please i love you but just stop." she said.

"fine but still."

"i'm glad he makes you happy." kira said.

"like the way he did it. i didn't know he had this kind of courage." she said as they made their way to the dorms.

"i wonder where from." kira said hoping tamaki didn't say anything. on there way they saw tamaki and mirio in front of them. y/n used her web to reach to the tree and swang over before setting herself down upside down.

////////////////////////////////

"i kissed her can you believe that." tamaki told mirio as they walked to the dorms.

"that's good for you man. now all you got to do it tell her you like her. and ask her out." he said making tamaki smile.

"her lips were so soft and is it bad i wanna kiss her again?" tamaki said before seeing something come down.

"not if i wanna kiss you too." y/n said hanging down from a tree with her web. he just smiled and kissed her again.

"god you suck." kira said standing next to mirio.

"so what about us?" mirio said looking at her.

"in your dreams. let's go y/n."

"well i can't say i didn't give it a try." mirio said to himself as both girls walked off.