𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Let go of me", i said trying to open up the door, but he pushes himself in-front of me, stopping me.

"Just let me talk-"

"No, i don't want to hear what you've got to say", i said pushing him into the door angrily.

I went to push him again so i could leave but he grabbed my wrists, look at me deep in the eyes. "I promise that i didn't sleep with her, i admit that i was going to but then i didn't".

"Why should i believe you", i said shaking my head.

"Because i like you Lexi, you're the only girl i want", he smiled warmly.

"I don't believe it- i just don't"

"Lexi, i literally pour my heart out to you everyday, i tell you everything even my darkest secrets and i wouldn't just do that with anyone, so please you have to believe me", he begged as he held my hands tightly.

"Kiss me"

"What-     

"I don't want to talk, just kiss me", i begged pathetically.

He cups my chin, lifting my face up. Our eyes met as he planted a kiss on my lips, the kiss soft yet passionate.

My confidence grows as my hands travel down to his belt, unbuckling it as i smile at him.

"Are you sure, you want to do this?",  he asked as he pulled back.

"Ive never wanted anything more"

His hands wrapped around my waist, roughly pushing me into the door. Smirking at me as he locked the door.

He trailed deep kisses down my neck, the smell of his cologne making me melt. He grabbed my wrists, pulling me away from the door, he abruptly pushes me against the desk. He pushed me down, gently on the desk. His eyes scanning my body as he towered over me, i couldn't help but feel nervous as i knew how experienced he was.

He leant down, kissing me again. Between kisses he stopped just to smile at me, he made me feel wanted. "Take your clothes off", he smirked.

I slipped out of my jeans as he pulled my top off my body. He grabbed my waist gently, smiling as he saw me lay in my underwear. "Why are you looking at me like that", i said shyly.

Before i could ask again, his lips smashed into mine. I could feel the kiss growing hungrier by the second, we wanted each other so bad.

He moved away from my mouth, travelling down to my neck, leaving soft kisses. I pulled back, unbuttoning his shirt. I bit my lip, forgetting how beautiful his body was.

My hands traveled down to his pants, tugging at them impatiently. My eyes widened as i saw him before me. I could feel my cheeks burn as i looked at it, wondering how i even handled it last time.

"You can tell me to stop, if that's what you want Lexi", he said softly.

"No it's not that, i want too", i smiled reassuringly.

"Okay but if at any point you want me to stop, just say so".

He licked his lips, standing between my legs, waiting as he slipped on the the condom. He moved my underwear to the side, i took a deep breath as he inched closer. I nodded at him reassuringly as he looked at me, he smiled at my response.

I shuddered slightly as i felt him enter, i arched my hips, pushing myself against him. I covered my mouth, stopping myself from making any sounds. My reaction only caused him to pick up speed.

"Is this okay, or do you want me to slow down", he asked sweetly.

"No, it's perfect", i said as my voice wavered.

With a smile plastered on his face, he thrusted into me deeply causing my leg to shake as i gasped aloud.

His free hand moved to my neck, gripping it tightly. "Is this okay with you", he asked. I nodded as i felt his cold rings meet the warmth of my neck. He leant down to kiss me passionately before whispering in my ear seductively, "Good girl". His words alone were enough to make me feel some type of way.

His eye contact never broke, he kept his eyes fixated on me as he did so. I gripped his bag roughly, digging my nails into him. I could tell this drove him crazy. Each thrust eventually grew rougher, i felt the hunger radiating off his body.

I whimpered in his ear, making him smirk. He pulled me up off the desk, keeping hold of me as my legs were still shaky. "Your turn", he smirked.

I felt nervous about being in control but i wanted it to be good for him. I demanded him to get on top of the desk, placing myself on top of him.

Draco's Pov

I felt myself grow more excited as i saw her on top of me. There was something about her naked, she looked so beautiful not because of the lack of clothes but i just couldn't explain it.

I watched as she bucked her hips, her confidence shining brightly. I couldn't even concentrate on the act, all i could think about was the happiness that i felt right now and i knew she felt the same way.

Out the corner of my eye, i saw his face pressed into the glass of the door. He stood watching us, his mouth dropped. She was so into it to even see him watching us, i know it would of been the right thing to stop and tell her but maybe now they would finally break up...she'd finally be mine.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please Vote, it'd be much appreciated