"There he is"

***

The dancers were now warming up in Studio A before starting the actual rehearsal with Michelle while they chatted randomly to keep them out of boredom, whereas Emily and Richelle were in the office.

"And how has school been?" Emily asked, sat down behind the desk while she sorted a few papers out.

Richelle, with her straightened hair now up and a few strands of hair falling out, answered "It's been great, been getting straight A's as always"

Emily smiled out of pride - she loved how Richelle was exquisite in every area she was involved in - namely dance and school. She gave her best in every second, every single thing she put her mind to.

"Wouldn't except anything else coming from you"

"It takes me many sleepless nights but they're worth it in the end. Hard-work..."

"...always pays off" Emily finished, making Richelle smile. Emily always understood her, no matter what. It felt as if when she looked at Emily, she saw herself - just like a mirror. The both of them had always been hardworkers and never had anything handed to them. Everything they had in their lives was due to their own sweat.

Richelle looked down at her hands, before looking up again "Emily" She called, making her look up at her waiting for her to proceed. Richelle was the only dancer that called her Emily instead of Miss Emily - they truly had a special bond together. "Do you think Michelle will include this new move I figured out into the routine? I think it would definitely put us over the top but I think she's scared it might go wrong. It's like she doesn't believe in me"

Emily gave her a sympathetic look "Richelle you'd have to ask Michelle, not me. She's the choreographer but if she decides it's best for you and the team not to include it then you've to respect her decision. She's the choreographer, you're the dancer. You know, she probably is just cautious and doesn't want you to get injured. You're our best dancer, if you got injured now I don't know what we'd do"

Richelle sighed a little disappointed. She truly wanted for it to be included, however she had to admit Emily was right. Michelle had far way more experience than Richelle, and she was the head choreographer.

"I guess"

Right a second later, Michelle walked into the office, walking over to her wife and placing one of her arms over her shoulder.

"Hey Em, Hey Richelle" She greeted "Ready for rehearsal?"

Richelle nodded "Anyways, I'll get going" She said before walking out of their office and joining her teammates.

Michelle sat on the desk slightly, looking down at the paperwork that was in front of Emily.

"How is it going?" She questioned, referring to the paperwork.

"It's going." Emily sighed "I still have to meet up with this girl that wants to join J and her parents, settle her schedule and all that this afternoon. They signed her up the other day, she's five. Pretty cute, she actually reminds me of Margie."

"Oh, that sounds great. Looks like more and more parents want to sign their kids onto J-Troupe which means we're doing a pretty good job in representing the studio out there" Michelle comments.