Beomgyu saw the way Soobin covered himself with the sheets before reaching for his thick-rimmed round glasses and oh, did Yeonjun just squeeze his hand and give him a reassuring smile?

"Look, Gyu—"

"Don't call me that!" Beomgyu snapped, backing away. He would've bought any excuses but the smile Yeonjun just gave to Soobin and the other returning it didn't let him.

"I can explain, Beomgyu," Yeonjun replied as he put on his jeans hastily.

So, he isn't even denying it?

He raised a hand and asked, "Were you cheating on me, Yeonjun?"

"Please, listen—"

"Yes or no?" Beomgyu again asked sternly as his patience ran thin.

Yeonjun let out a breath and looked at Soobin, wearing an expression of guilt mixed with relief. The latter just kept his head down.

"Yes, I was cheating on you. But please, it's all my fault. Don't blame Soobin for this." The oldest of three replied without looking away from the soft boy whose eyes were already spilling tears.

Beomgyu snorted and he would be lying if he didn't want to jab Yeonjun's jaw right then and there but he also would be lying if he said he didn't want to break down at the same time.

He was pretty serious about their relationship, or at least he preferred to believe that.

However, he did nothing. Instead, he turned around on his feet and left the place. He didn't know why he was expecting Yeonjun to chase him and apologize but he doubted if the man even saw him leaving because he was too occupied staring at Soobin as if he was some precious cupcake.

And then he didn't bother to return to his apartment, rather he went to Hyunjin's dorm room only to disturb him and his boyfriend Jeongin banging each other but hey, that's his best friend!

Although he was tired from the long night journey from Daegu to Seoul, he still needed some shoulder to cry on more than resting. And even if he was the crowd's favorite, Hyunjin and Jeongin were the only ones he knew wouldn't ever judge him. His closest friends didn't ask him much, for they knew that would only ruin his mood.

This brings us to now when the three are seated at the cafeteria; Beomgyu with his red and puffy eyes as the other two sat across him at the table, glancing at each other worriedly.

Jeongin cleared his throat to catch their attention. "Beomgyu! I know you're going through a hard time but don't you think you need to confront Yeonjun hyung? I mean, yeah, he admitted that he was cheating on you but you guys need to talk, right?"

Hyunjin slightly smacked his lover's arm before shushing him. "Quiet!" he whispered before giving the crybaby before him a concerning look. "I agree with Jeonginnie though. You owe an explanation, okay? It's been three days since you found out and he still hasn't talked to you yet. What a loser!"

Beomgyu sniffed, nodding. He turned to his side when he felt his shoulders being poked. It's one of his upperclassmen from the GED classes, Arin with a confused — and equally curious — look.

"Hi, Beomgyu. A rumor has been going around that Yeonjun broke up with you to date an introvert...uhh, what's his name... Oh, whatever! So, is that true?"

The raven-haired scoffed. Okay, now he's annoyed. This is the fifth time someone has asked the same fucking question since he's entered the campus. Looking around, he found some of the students subtly or not-so-subtly trying to eavesdrop on their conversation.

How embarrassing!

He mustered up his sweetest smile because yeah, he's like a walking sun and he's always cheery and although he's been dumped – which is not new at all – and his mood is off, he doesn't want to say something he'll only regret later.