"Well I Don't Know What To Do For Mixed Trolls! It Is Simply Too Extravagant To Think Upon"
Dante Said.

"Lownote Jones, Surely You Have A Idea. You're The Coolest Darn Troll There Is!"
Holly Gestured.

Lownote Chuckles.
"Hah Hah, You Got That Right Baby~ And As A Matter Of Fact I Do Have A Idea"

Holly, Dante And Synth Gasp, Intrigued At Lownote's Idea.

"I Simply Wink At Little Mixy In The Smoothest Way Possible, Then He Will Be Chillin Through His Whole Party With A Smile"
Lownote Explained.

"Welllll Uhhhh..."
Holly Got Doubtful.

"Why A Wink Though?"
Synth Asked.

"Cause That's Just Lownote Being Lownote Baby~"
Lownote Winked.

Synth Grinned At That.
"That Just Gave Me A Chill"

Holly Turned Her Head.
"Val, Do You Have Any Ideas?"

"Eh, Mind's Kinda Blank"
Val Replied.

"But You're Not Even Attempting To Help Us!"
Holly Said.

"Exxxactly The Point. You Guys Know How I Rock, Going With The F.L.O.W"
Val Smirked.

"Perhaps Your Flow Method Can Be Excused Just This One Time?"
Dante Asked.

Val Thought.
"Hmmmm....Let Me Thinkkkkk.....Nah, Flow's Good"

Holly Sighed.
"C'mon Y'all, Poppy Left Us In Charge Of Mixy's Party So We Have To Do Good!"

"Aren't You Like, Ms. Generous Perfect Gift Giver Or Something. Don't You Have A Idea Of What To Get The Little Fruitcake?"
Val Questioned.

"Actually, For The Surprising First Time, I Don't Know What To Get Him"
Holly Said.

"Now That's A Surprise"
Dante Said.

Holly Tapped Her Chin.
"Hmm, Maybe I Can Form Another Present Posse-"

"NO!!!!"
Everyone Yelled.

"O____O, Okay Okay Jeez. Gosh Darn Y'all Louder Than A Momma Puffalo Givin' Birth"
Holly Said.

"I Remember When Trollex's Beat Drop Button Almost Gave Birth But Got Constipated"
Synth Said.

Everyone Looked At Synth, With Blank And Confused Stares.

"......He Might Wanna Get That Looked At"
Dante Whispered.

"Alright Y'all, Bring In Our Assistants"
Holly Instructed.

Dante Flew To The Door And Opened It.

Gust Tumbleweed, Minuet, Laguna, R&B, And Demo Came Into The Mushroom.

"Okay Laguna, Hit Me With Some Ideas!"
Synth Said.

Laguna Looked Back At Her Notes.
"Well, According To My Research, Mixed Trolls Always Feel Left Out. So I Predict We Should Bring In John Cena To Show This Mixed Troll The Beauties Of The Troll World!...At The Party Of Course"