Chapter 2 :D

Hey, guys! I'll be posting new chapters every week! I absolutely LOVE writing this story! Stay tuned!! ^-^ (short chapter)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Cheyanne woke up earlier than usual, knowing that we're definitely NOT early birds. My phone was ringing. It was Shayley. I smiled at my phone and tapped 'answer' and pressed to the phone to my ear. Cheyanne had her ear by my phone to hear Shayley.

"Hello?!” I said, smiling.

"Paige!” Shayley and Austin said at the same time.

"Hey, boys", I said chuckling, while putting them on speaker

"Well, it turns out today we have this random photo-shoot...” Shayley said in a bummed voice

"BUT," Austin said, "We'll be in Illinois on Wednesday and then we'll be coming back to Wisconsin... sooooo..."

I waited for Austin to finish.

"We may not know you too well, but we were wondering", Austin said

"DO YOU AND YOUR FRIEND CHEYANNE WANT TO COME ON TOUR WITH US IN 2 WEEKS?” the whole band yelled.

me and Chy started screaming. They want US. Cheyanne Weyand and Paige Lovell to go on tour with THEM! Shayley Bourget, Austin Carlile, Valentino Artega, Phil Manasala and Alan Ashby... AHHHH!!!!! Thank GOD we graduate in a week!

"YES!” Cheyanne and I screeched.

"Good! Be ready next Thursday!"

We hung up and Chy and I were jumping up and down, screaming in excitement. My brother and my dad ran down stairs in fear,

"WHATS GOING ON?” my dad yelled with a bat in one hand

I chuckled, "dad, it's nothing bad!" I said, Cheyanne finished what else I was going to say, "Mr. Lovell, Paige and I were invited to go on tour next Thursday and we're SUPER excited about that", she said grinning.

"Neh, congrats. I'm going back to bed", he mumbled walking upstairs, my brother following him.

Me and Cheyanne mouthed to each other, 'oh my god!'

**Cheyanne's POV**

HOLY SHIT!

I couldn't believe it!

It's been 5 days since the phone call.

We graduate tomorrow! Finally.

My life is amazing right now, I thought while smiling to myself.

Paige and I were standing in a group of 5 of our other friends. We decided not to tell anyone because we didn't want anyone asking if they could come with.

"So, I guess Stacy isn't graduating. She has to take chemistry again this summer", Paige said with her head down.

"Awww!” the whole group said,

Stacy was one of mine and Paige's closest friends. We all knew each other since kindergarten. She was the perfect one. She had perfect snow white and electric blue hair, bright blue eyes, like Paige, her hair was always teased up perfectly, her dark black makeup always looked beautiful and her skin was flawless. Me, Stacy and Paige are the only 'scenes' that were girls throughout our entire group. Paige and I left the group when the bell rang and went to Paige's truck.

"I'm so excited. I can't wait to get out of this damn hell shack.” I said laughing.

Paige laughed along with me and we drove to the mall.