Chapter 1

~Hey guyss! This is my new fanfic since It'll be okay is almost over :(( But hopefully you guys enjoy this one too. I have the characters off to the side, and a picture of Casey. Commentttt and vote pleasee. xx-Amandaa.

"Promise me that you'll never forget me." Liam cried holding onto my hand a little tighter.

My heart shattered through out my body, "I promise." I whispered refusing to look meet his gaze.

"Take care of yourself Casylacy." He whispered kissing the top of my head and walking out the door.

That was the last time I layed eyes on Liam Payne. The day he broke my heart. Sadly enough that was only 5 years ago. Since then I've celebrated my 21st birthday, and my daughter's 5th birthday. That's right, I was a teenage mother. My own mom didn't support the idea of having another child around the house and me ruining my own life. I was given the option of abortion or to move out.

The option lingered on my mind for a while, but the thought of losing a baby was to much to bare. Especially Liam's baby. A few weeks after our break up I found out I was pregnant, and a month later I was out on my own.

If it wasn't for my best friend Jason I don't know where i would be. He took me in when i left my mom's house. He stayed by my side through the whole pregnancy and when the time came he welcomed myself and my daughter, Jessica back into his welcoming home.

I've came close to calling Liam, trying to come in contact with my first love to tell him about our daughter and bringing him into her life. But, I could never find myself to finally dial the number.

So for the past few years its just been me, Jason and Jessica. Many people would have gone insane by now, but I'm happy. We live in London in a small flat. Two rooms, one for Jase and one for Jessica and I.

Jason works full time as a English teacher at the local high school. He doesn't let me work, so I'm a stay at home mom. Thankfully, because I never got the chance to keep studying after High School was finished.

"Momma. When are we going to the park!" Jessica whined.

"It's raining out today babe, why don't we go tomorrow?" I asked looking down at the 5 year old. It amazes me how she reminds me of Liam.

She doesn't look like him besides her eyes. She has the same deep chocolate colored eyes and the same shape that he does, but she's taken my black straight hair and pale skin. She has the same freckles across her nose like me. But personally wise she's all Liam. She's very smart, she has a big heart like Liam too. Caring for everyone that will allow her too.

"Okay! Can we watch lion king?" She asked smiling up at me

"Yes we can!" I smiled picking her up and carefully throwing her onto the black leather couch hearing her giggles escape her lips. I pressed play on the dvd player watching her eyes lite up as soon as the animals came onto the screen, and she sang along to "The circle of life."

I slid out of the room and into the kitchen to make some popcorn. The front door flung open and in walked Jason.

"Remind me why i wanted to be a teacher?" He asked placing a ton of paper work on the kitchen table

"Because you love teaching." I giggled pulling out the popcorn and grabbing a bowl.

"Maybe I should just never give another test for my teaching career." He sighed running his fingers through his mess of blonde hair.

"I'm sure you'd be the favorite teacher of the 8th grade." I smiled pouring the corn into a bowl.

"I'm sure I would be." He smiles taking a handful of the snack, "what did you and Jess do today?"

"Nothing really, she slept until eleven. we had some break fast, laundry and now she's watching the lion king."

"Seems like every other day."

"It was." I said chewing on some popcorn.

"Did you hear the news?" Jason asked pulling out his phone and shoving the small screen under my nose.

"Liam Payne and Danielle Payzer split." I read the headline. "Aw that's to bad, they were cute."

He shook his head with a smirk growing across his face, "your unbelievable."

"What?" I asked cocking my head to the side

"Just the fact that you've never tried to tell him about Jess, and here he is breaking up with his girlfriend and you feel sorry for him." He chuckled reaching for more popcorn.

"One I don't think bringing Jess into his life is a good idea, if he could say goodbye to me as easily as he did and just forget about me, then I don't want to risk Jess going through that too, she's to young to experience that kind of pain. and two whatever makes him happy is fine by me. We haven't talked in ages, its his life to live not mine."

"You know your an amazing mom right?" He asked

"I do believe so." I said smiling at him and joining my daughter in the living room to finish the Disney movie.

**

"Tell me a bed time story!" Jessica smiled getting comfortable in the bed we shared.

I got in next to her, "have I ever told you the story about Prince Louis?"

She shook her little head, "no"

"I haven't? Well once upon a time there there lived a prince in a far a way land called Louis. Prince Louis to be exact. He was so handsome every girl in the kingdom loved him. One day he went out on adventure to find a beautiful princess with his friend Sir Niall. They searched high and low for a beautiful maiden, but neither of them could find her. They searched in the palace, in the towns, they even traveled through the scary woods to find a girl as beautiful and as loving as Louis was. And there deep in the jungle they found her. A beautiful girl with long wavy brown hair and big beautiful brown eyes living in a small tribe with her family. It was love at first sight, Louis needed to know the name of this gorgeous woman, he did everything he could to impress her, he showed her his strength, he told her about the lovely kingdom he lived in, he told her about the palace, and even about all the girls loving him. But, none of that impressed her. Prince Louis couldn't help but fall in love with the nameless girl because she didn't love him for his power, with every word she spoke about how her and family lived. He loved her so much he would give up his kingdom just to stay in the jungle and learn her ways of life. The woman finally realized how much the prince loved her and told him her name, Eleanor."

"I like Eleanor, she seems nice." Jess said interrupting the story.

"So did Louis. Within a month they were married and declared the King and Queen of the kingdom, and they lived happily ever after."

"Will I ever be a princess?" Jessie asked.

"Your already my princess baby, now come here and Shh." I smiled pulling my daughter into my arms. She rested her small head on my tummy and slowly drifted off to sleep.