Deku 🚘💚

You and Deku were at a club with a couple friends. You were drinking and dancing on the floor with your girl friends, as Deku kept watching you dance, not keeping his eyes off of you.

He noticed that he wasn’t the only one watching you. He spotted another male all the way across the floor eyeing you up and down. He got irritated and walked up to you.

“Hey baby, what’s up?” you ask a little tipsy from all the drinking.

He grabbed your ass and placed a hand on the back of your neck, pulling you in for a rough kiss.

You placed your hands on his chest, balancing yourself. You give in to the kiss as he held it for a while longer until he saw the male leave.

He pulled away but you pulled him right back by the collar of his shirt. You slid your hands from his chest to the back of his neck, trying to pull him in as much as possible.

He pulled away once again, “Wanna continue this at home?” he asked.

You nod yes and get close to his ear, “Please daddy” you whisper.

You two didn’t even get the chance to say goodbye to your friends. You guys make it to the car and he decides to drive. You two lived about 2 hours away and you were starting to grow impatient.

You slipped your hand under your dress and panties. Rubbing your fingers in circular motion against your clit.

Moaning and giving small whimpers, letting deku know you can’t wait any longer. Deku glances at you from time to time, trying to keep his eyes on the road.

“You really can’t wait huh puppy?” he asks, stretching his hand out to your thigh.

You shake your head and keep playing with yourself. You grab his hand and guide it to your entrance.

“P-please Izuku..I need you...now” you moan out.

“How bad do you need me?”

“Really bad”

He places his fingers on your clit, giving slow circular motions. You moan out and pull your head back in pleasure.

“I need..you inside...me...please daddy. I can’t wait….any longer” you beg.

“WIll this be enough until we get home puppy?” he asks, inserting two fingers inside you.

You hold in your moan and nod. As he keeps pumping his fingers inside you, you grab his hard dick popping up from his pants and rub it.

He gives soft moans and starts to pump his fingers faster from frustration.

“Fuck puppy, now your getting me impatient” he says, sliding his fingers out from your wet pussy and licking them clean.

“Just fuck me already then. Right here right now” you say.

“Alright bet”

He pulls into a parking lot and finds a dark area. He finally parks the car.

“Crawl to the back now” he demands.

You listen as he follows behind you. You both start undressing yourselves growing impatient by the second.

He sits down and places you on his lap. You line him up and slowly insert yourself into him. You both moan to the sensation and you start bouncing up and down.

He grabs onto your hips tightly, possibly leaving imprints but you didn’t care. He snakes his hands to your breasts and sucks on them, giving you hickeys and bites everywhere he can. You moan loudly and continue to ride him.

“aahh..Izuukuu..you feel...too good” you moan out.

“What happened puppy? I thought you needed me?” he teased, kissing your neck.

You keep moaning and riding his dick. He started to thrust his hips upward, hitting your sweet spots and making you moan like crazy.

“Aahhh..ffuuck...yesss” you moan, grabbing onto his shoulders tightly.

“Please daddy..make me come”

“More puppy..beg more for me...and I’ll give you what you want” he moans out.

“Please Izuku, make me come with your big cock inside me….I wanna feel you so deep...that you make my legs shake”

That seemed to be a real switch due to him laying you down on the seats. He started to pound on you as you both moaned out of pleasure.

“Mmm..fuuuck puuuppy~”

“Izuuukuu...I-I’m close” you said.

“M-me too puppy”

He kept pounding on you a little longer until he started to get sloppy. He was really close. You both moaned out as you climaxed together.

You feel his warm cock pulsating in you as you both pant like you just ran a marathon.

He hovered over your body and kissed you on the lips. He pulled away and looked at you in the eyes.

“I love you so much y/n”

“I love you too Izuku” you reply.

He then slowly slips out of you as you whimper slightly. Some come starts dripping out your pussy. Deku goes down on you and licks you clean, making you moan softly.

Your legs shake each time his tongue makes contact with your entrance. He wraps his arms around your thighs keeping you still.

“Keep still puppy. I gotta clean you up” you feel his vibrations from your entrance.

He continues eating you out as you continue to whimper and moan. He sits up, licking some come off his lips. He starts kissing your stomach all the way up your lips.

“Did you wanna get some food?” he asks.

You nod, not having the energy to answer.

“Good pup” he places a kiss on your forehead.

He sits you up and helps you get dressed then dresses himself. He gets out of the car and walks to your side, picking you up and sitting you in the passenger side and buckling your seatbelt. (Safety first!)

He kisses you on the cheek before closing the door and getting in the driver side. He drives to any restaurant nearby and gets you food. He parks in another parking lot and you both eat together.

~End~

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Soooo how was that? Did you guys like it? I'd love to get feedback from you guys!

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed it!

See ya in the next one!😘