THE VENUS STRATEGY

mira venus' foolproof strategy to anybody's heart!

strategy to anybody's heart!

mira venus' foolproof strategy to anybody's heart!

     everybody wants to be mira venus. she has everything anybody could ever wish for. killer outfits right off of the shelves at the mall, a sweet ride that costs more than most people's houses (her name is linda), groovy disco moves that she has her mother's side in the family to thank for, and a friend group who own the school. mira's life is perfect! when you don't look too closely, that is. but who cares about the details?

mira is most notoriously known for the abundance of guys that have fallen in love with her. it's not mira's fault! blame it on the venus strategy, a nine-step guide she created in her freshman year to make all of the guys fall in love with her. her friends have a hard time believing this is the case. duke repeats on a daily that it's not the stupid venus strategy, rather her massive jugs. (she kicked him in the balls for this comment.) mira has left the venus strategy collecting dust in a box under her bed for months now. she has no need for it, she's dating aaron paulson! quarterback star, straight-a student and most importantly, total dreamboat.

but when maureen tells mira that there's no way that the venus strategy works on everyone, mira is adamant to prove her wrong. so, the two form a bet. if mira can get the geekiest boy at point place high school to score a girl using the venus strategy, maureen will make mira cheerleading captain — a title mira has been after ever since she learned how to tumble.

there are a lot of losers at point place, and naturally, maureen has a hard time choosing. she contemplated between the kid who eats boogers in the back of the classroom and the kid who eats his food in bathroom stalls because aaron won't stop harassing him for lunch money. but maureen decides the biggest loser of all is eric. weird, lanky eric who won't stop reciting star wars references and who has an even stranger group of friends. (it took mira a while to know who maureen was talking about, she only realized who eric was once maureen mentioned his more common name: foreskin.) okay, challenge accepted! mira has to help eric forman make a girl fall in love with him.