Finn-Full of cash,empty hearts(Part 2)

Beginne am Anfang

They looked around when Y/n notices a girl looking at Finn like she realizes who he is,the girl then walks around the store calling out her friends name.

Y/n's eyes widened as she pulls Finn whose eyes widened at her as she pulled him to the backroom.

"What—"Y/n covers Finn's mouth with her hands and made a 'shhh' sign at him and he nodded as he stare at her.

She looks around before leaning her ear on the door and Finn did the same in curiosity.

"I swear I saw Finn Wolfhard here a minute ago"someone said outside and Finn looks at Y/n his eyes widened but Y/n just shush him.

"Maybe he left or its just a lookalike"another voice said and they heard them walk away as Y/n and Finn sigh in relief

Y/n opens the door only to see the two girls waiting for them outside with their phones.

Their eyes widened and the two girls captured a pic of Y/n and Finn before they ran away.

Y/n laughs as they got away and Finn leans on his knees panting.

~~~

Y/n opens the roof of the car again and plays a loud music on the radio as her and Finn sing along to the music.

Suddenly it started raining so Y/n closes the roof of the car again before she turns the car around a empty street and gets out of the car.

"Y/n hey!"Finn yells before hopping out of the car

"What are you doing?"he asks but instead of answering Y/n only pulls him in the middle of the empty road as the rain started pouring harder.

"Watch this"Y/n stretches her arm while her hands caught raindrops on her palm.

"Just dance with me okay?"she yells and Finn nodded

Y/n then kicks the water making it splash towards Finn and he playfully glares at her as she laughs.

Y/n saw this and started to run but Finn grabs her by the waist and she laughs as he turns her around.

For the next half hour they just played under the rain like kids without a care in the world.

~~~

Y/n offers Finn a towel as the rain has stopped and they're waiting for the starts to appear on top of the mountains sitting on top of Y/n's car.

"Damn,I'm so tired"Y/n laughs as she dries her hair and Finn smiled at her

"Yeah,thanks"

"For what?"Y/n asks

"I don't know"he shruggs but deep inside he's thankful for everything about her.

"You know I should have just watched you guys film,"Y/n said as she looks at Finn

"But you'll spoil it"Finn said staring back to her

"I don't care"she said

Without noticing it they lean in but Y/n breaks the eye contact and pulls back as she breathed.

"Lets go home,"Y/n said as she hops off the car and walks towards the driver's seat door.

"I thought you want to see the stars?"Finn asked

"I said.Lets.go.home"Y/n hissed as she hops in the car and Finn sighs running his hand through her hair before hopping in .

~~~

Y/n stops the car in front of the Wolfhard's residence,the whole car ride there was silent,no one wants to break the silence and they don't know what to say anyway.

Y/n just doesn't want to end like her mom,her pockets full of cash with empty hearts.

"Y/n I—"

"Go inside Finn,I want to go home"Y/n spoke up not even glancing at Finn

Finn sighs running his hand through his Face and hair.

"Why can't you just accept that somebody can love you!?"he yells in frustration facing Y/n

"Because love is just an illusion"Y/n answered still not looking at him

"But I love you!Can you love me back or atleast show that you care!?Finn yells

"Don't you think I don't!?"Y/n yells back as she sighs and pointed at the door

"Just get out"

"Y/n—"

"I said get out!"Y/n yells and Finn sighs before hopping out of the car walking towards his car.

Y/n immediately drives away and tears started to pour out until she can't stop them.

Comment or message me for request!

Vote and comment!

Follow me?

-Y/n L/n

Follow me on twitter,@sunflower_rxses