"dad! stop yelling. it's not gonna teleport you to the hospital. so fucking shut up!" the 10 year old raged, forgetting the fact that he just cursed in front of his dad. i know, i didn't curse either when i was 10. but if your parents curse 24/7 will you not be influenced?

anyway, widening his eyes to what daejung said beomgyu gasped, "choi daejung don't fucking curse!"

sighing in defeat, daejung was already tired enough, so he didn't mention the fact that beomgyu also cursed while scolding him not to curse. the boy slumped backwards in his seat and had to deal with his dad's frustrated groans until they reached the hospital.

not giving two fucks anymore, beomgyu left his car in the middle of the parking lot and didn't even bother to properly park it. unbuckling the seatbelt, the man opened the car door and ran towards the hospital entrance, leaving his car, and daejung as well.

obviously, beomgyu wouldn't do this if he knew daejung couldn't be on his own, but the ten year old was very mature for his age, thus it was fine.

sighing and totally expecting his dad to panick and leave him, daejung decided to act much more responsible than his dad. skipping over to the valet parking area, he handed the valet parking man the car key and pointed towards the abandoned car. "please park that car for me, sir. my dad's in a rush." he said politely, earning a nod from the man.

following beomgyu, daejung headed inside the hospital, kindly asking the nurse where patient 'shin ryujin' was currently at. "i'm sorry, children aren't allowed in the operation room. i suppose patient shin ryujin is your mother? you can wait outside." the nurse said kindly.

"that'll be great. could you perhaps tell me where it is? or take me there?" he asked. smiling, the nurse nodded, "follow me." she said.

arriving at the supposed entrance to the operation room, daejung was told to wait and sit down in a nearby chair. the nurse also informed him that beomgyu was already inside, accompanying ryujin.

"do you want some chocolate milk?" the kind nurse asked.

aware that this hospital actually served chocolate milk, daejung nodded. he was thirsty since beomgyu didn't bother to turn on the air conditioner in the car earlier because of raging. smiling at the child, the nurse handed him chocolate milk and sat beside him.

"you're going to be a big brother." she said, looking at the adorable daejung who was sipping on his chocolate milk. nodding excitedly, daejung smiled, "i know!! i'm so excited, but i'm scared.. mom's gonna be alright, right?" he asked.

nodding, the nurse replied, "of course. doctor lee chaeryeong and doctor kang taehyun are the best doctors and surgeons in this hospital. your mother will be okay." she assured.

convinced, daejung smiled and continued to drink his chocolate milk and talking to the kind nurse.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"dad!! how's mom?" daejung yelled, seeing beomgyu walking out of the operation room. judging by the big smile on his face, the operation went smoothly. "jungie, do you want to meet your little brother?" he asked.

ears perking up and immediately shooting up from her seat, the boy now also has a big smile plastered on his face, "can i?" he asked excitedly, ignoring the smile and coo the kind nurse was giving him.

"you can, in a couple minutes. wait a little, yeah?" he asked. nodding obediently, the child tugged at beomgyu's hands, "dad i'm hungry." he pouted. chuckling a little, beomgyu said, "let's get some food then."

walking over to a nearby restaurant, the two males placed their orders, and obviously not forgetting to buy ryujin some too. the man had ordered chicken soup for his wife after getting informed from the internet that eating soup is good after giving birth.

"beomgyu!!" a yell was heard, it was soobin and he and his family was running towards them. "we heard ryujin was in labour and came as fast as we can but there was so much traffic! is she okay? what happened? why aren't you in there?" lia ranted, asking beomgyu a million questions.

"calm down, nuna. she's fine. she delivered a healthy baby boy around an hour ago. i think she's still resting. me and jungie bought her some soup." beomgyu explained. sighing in relief and smiling afterwards, lia said, "thank goodness."

"mom!!" daejung exclaimed, running in the hospital room in which ryujin was in. the woman was a little pale and she was cradling the baby in her arms. "all boys, huh?" beomgyu laughed as he entered the room after daejung.

"yeah. that's fine though. i'll forever be the queen of the house." ryujin joked, making beomgyu laugh a bit.

"i brought you chicken soup. hopefully you like it, pumpkin." he smiled, giving ryujin a kiss on her forehead before settling the soup down on the table.

"thank you." ryujin giggled, allowing her husband to steal a peck from her lips. "what's his name, mommy?" daejung asked, admiring his cute little baby brother.

"ah, right! i forgot! daejung, meet your little brother, choi daewon."

—e n d—
omg can you believe this book just ended?

it feels like it was just yesterday when i just started writing this book. how was it? was the ending decent?

anyway, it doesn't matter if the ending is a bit unsatisfying because there is still a special chapter after this. stay tuned loves <3

oh btw, after i finish this book (which will be in 4 days time since i update once every 4 days), i decided to not go on hiatus.

however, i won't have a scheduled update like i do now, in other words, i'll write when i have motivation to. this is because i found a book in my drafts and i lowkey want to publish it so like—

pls tell me a ship you want me to do.

have a great day loves <3