"Masakit iyan!" nanglalaki ang mga matang sabi niya.

"Talagang masasaktan ka sa akin kapag hindi mo itinikom 'yang bibig mo!"

"Come on. I'm just telling the truth. Besides, no body is perfect. You have a beauty to die for but your tits?" He shrugged his broad shoulders. "Never mind."

The douchebag even had the guts to sit on the couch, crossed his legs while biting the apple from my center table and smiled at me as if he didn't just insult me! Wala sa sarili akong napatingin sa dibdib ko, aminadong hindi naman iyon ganoon kalakihan.

I just thought that it's perfect for my height since I'm 5'11. Sabi nga ni Mommy ay mukha akong super model. They praise me for my height, body and posture and this monkey just insulted me!

"Cup A?"

I lifted my head and threw daggers at him. But the way his perfect teeth bite the apple made me ridiculously forget that I'm starting to feel irritated towards him.

Ang gwapong unggoy talaga nito. Kainis.

"Don't give me that kind of stare, hun. I won't still eff you. I'm loyal."

I growled impatiently. "Get out of my office before I call the body guards and ask them to throw—"

"Na-uh. You can't do that to me. I am a Trajano—"

"And I am a Monasterio. Believe me when I say I can."

He rolled his eyes and even raised his feet above the center table.

"Fine. We're both powerful. Can you just relax?" He bit his apple again. "We're couples, remember? We should be sweet to each other."

"No one's around, moron. Stop acting—"

My pager suddenly beeped that cut me out from ranting.

"Miss Ania, Sir Kris is here. He wants to go inside and talk to you..."

Agad kaming nagkatinginan ni Alas. The devil was sitting calmly, a playful smirk was etched on his lips as he threw the apple over the air and catched it with his own hand.

"It's about time."

As soon as those words came out of his lips, he stood up and walked towards me. Hinila niya ang kamay ko hanggang sa maupo siya sa swivel chair at hapitin ang bewang ko para maupo naman sa kandungan niya. Halos manglaki ang mga mata ko nang maramdaman ang init ng palad niya sa ibabaw ng tiyan ko.

"Let him in." Alas commanded my secretary.

Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin. He's grinning evilly like he feels excited on what's about to happen next.

"What are you doing!" I hissed.

He moved his eyes to me, raising his bushy brow a bit.

"What else? Doing my part," those words came out like a sexy whisper. "In three... two... one."

The door suddenly opened that made me look at it. Iniluwa noon si Kris na masama agad ang tingin sa amin habang ang ilang sugat at benda ay nasa mukha pa. I even think that his body is somehow weak to walk.

Humigpit ang yakap ni Alas sa bewang ko kasabay ng pagpatong ng kaniyang baba sa ibabaw ng aking balikat. Humigit ako ng malalim na hininga bago siya nilingon. He's looking down my shoulder. The warmth of his breath, the mint scent of it and the sensation it's giving me feels like someone has hit me a live electric wire on my body.

"Can we talk, Ania?" It was Kris.

"Pretend that you're busy with me." Alas whispered that made me gulp.