“I don't wanna ask you if you really don't want to blow it, nor will I force you para lang may makuha akong sagot.”

“You'll find it out later on.” his unpredictable actions reflected in the mirror, our eyes met from there and despite of his stormy gaze I dare to stare back.

Observing his secretive eyes that seems strange. Hindi niya pa nasasagot ang tanong ko pabago-bago agad siya ng sinasabi.

In my hand I look at the precious bracelet, unfortunately, napaismid ako sa isang bagay na pumasok sa'king isipan. Gusto kong matawa ro'n. Don't tell me this bracelet is for the hypocrite? This might be a test? And If I'd liken it I'm pretty sure she'd like this too. How great! He's really driving me crazy, huh!

I bet he knows that I hate that woman. Pero bakit parang iniinis niya pa ako sa nangyayari?

“Better if you divulge it.” Simple kong saad kahit gusto ko nang magmura tuwing naiisip ko ang babaeng 'yon.

“Say that I'm forgiven,” he moved away from the reflection he had in the mirror that made me knelt my brows.

“Laxus... sabihin mo na sa'kin.” I shouted.

Hindi siya sumagot ang buong akala ko ay iiwan niya ako ro'n ng walang sagot na maririnig sa kaniya, lumapit lamang siya sa pintuan ng aking balcony he close the door and he follow the curtains. His white canvas shoes looking nice to him, hindi niya iyon hinubad kahit pinagbabawalan ko siyang huwag mag-suot ng sapatos sa loob ng kwarto ko.

“Nobody owns it, but you.” he said after pushing the curtains just enough to be closed.

Tinanaw niya akong gulat sa sinabi niya at walang masabi. I sit on my round bed, my eyes turn mild watching his strange one I lick my lips like how he licked his. I gulp looking at his muscled arms while going back to me, he is tall I can't even reach his messy hair without tiptoeing. His lips were very red right now... like he was tempted to kissed someone, his eyes were expressive plus his deep dimple that makes him more gorgeous when he took a smile.

A menacing stare he drawled noticing my observation of him. Nag-iwas ako ng tingin pero ng nakalapit na siya sa'kin, mas lalo ko lang napansin ang bawat gwapong likha sa kaniya. His brows were thick as long as his eye lashes. Narrowed nose with his perfect jawline. And looking down his chest... since the day I saw his abs I couldn't forget it, until now. A sexy chest and burning abs, damned! He looks very hot that time not that he's not hot today, it's just that... Ugh! Why am I thinking that, anyway?

I swallowed.

“Are you sure you won't get mad if I tell you my secret?”

Unlike Xavier, I don't find Laxus as a intimidating guy like how girls find him that way. I am comfortable whenever he's around me. But the strange feeling everytime he confront me like this is odd. I felt weird.

“You have secrets? I thought you won't hide anything from me? you promised me that since we became friends,..”

He shook his head wanting me to stop asking. “I will tell you... hindi pa sa ngayon.”

“Hmm, okay.” Mahinhin kong sagot ramdam ang pagiging seryoso niya sa usapan namin.

Quite unexpected, I felt shiver the way he kneel down on me to personally apply his cartier love bracelet to my wrist. His eyes never left mine not until I decided to break it.

“A very special friend deserve a gift. Anything that will make you happy, I don't care how much will it cost, I don't mind it.” iling niya. “Mapagbigyan mo lang ako I'll do everything.” he said seriously urging me to look into his eyes as he hold my hand gently.