chapter 1

🤍 FULFILLING THE HEART DESIRES🤍

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

Chapter one.

Adeena namaska stare at her brother as she isn't even a least surprise his bringing up a conversation like this days after their brother's death.

I think we should just call the lawyer's and get the mallam's to read the will so ya Adam can fully rest peaceful in the grave he finish looking at her too.

Why are you staring at me like that?

She smile weeping another tear, seriously khidash you can't even pretend you're in mourning for days more.

Don't you dare talk to me like that adeena am not your mate okay I deserve some courtesy when you are talking he look around to see if people are watching again keep your voice down we don't want people coming to greet to hear us shouting.

Well that's my reasons exactly bruh i can't possibly stop thinking on why you would want to bring up wealth now when we should be mourning our brother and his wife, khidash they didn't just died a normal death they had a terrible accident isn't that enough for you to mourn instead of thinking about money.

Adeena don't talk to me like that it's for our own good that am trying to do this.

She laugh nodding seriously bruh our own good,well the only goodness I see here is leaving here pretend as if this conversation didn't happen i have our brothers son to console and people to attend too she his leaving him standing.

Adeena you shouldn't walk away on your brother when his talking he yell behind her making people look at them she didn't even look back for a second he sigh I knew this girl will be trouble to me but not a problem I will deal with her he walk off too and join people that came to greet them.

Adeena walk to a room which looks messy she look around but didn't find what she's there for then she heard sniff from the bathroom she sigh walking in she saw him sitting on the flour crying with his head in his thigh,she sit beside him making him award of her presence he look up at her crying more she draw him to her for a warm hug.

Am sorry bassam I know how it feels to loose your parents since I grew up too with your dad and mum may their blessed soul rest in peace,son you have heard this story long ago but now I will remind you again.

She pull him out of her embrace weeping his tears bassam your dad became my dad too the day he brought me here after our parents died they took care of me like a sister and a daughter so you are not the only one who lost his parents I do too she smile stroking his face but son do you know what I did when it happened the last time and now he shake his head staring at her.

Adeena smile I cried for a while they devoted my whole attention into praying for them but aunty i can't stop seeing them everywhere mum is where even here she was standing just there days ago telling me to hurry up the driver is outside waiting on me,aunty I can't do what you did am not that strong he burst out of tears again.

Adeena wanted to cry too but she reminds herself not too she weep his tears shaking her head bassam don't say that we both know you are the strongest person I have ever known infact your dad calls you his sword because you are one brave and intelligent guy so if you don't want them feeling sad too wherever they are then you need to get up pull yourself together and be the man we all know you to be okay.

He nod tears still rolling his chic adeena smile helping him up get up and freshen up I will bring up some food I heard you didn't eat today either she peck his head heading out.