Chapter Eleven

Magsimula sa umpisa

I calmed my heart from getting too excited knowing that he's still here, cooking something while wearing my pink apron. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling. Damn this man.

I noticed that he's already wearing a different clothes. He's wearing a plain white t-shirt and a sweatpants. Where did he even get that? Wala naman akong ganiyang damit.

“Zakarius, I'm talking to you!”

Lumapit ako sa kanya at nakapamaywang na tiningnan siya nang masama. Nanatili naman siyang tahimik at nilagay sa plato ang niluluto niyang pancake.

Nakain siya ng pancake?

“Do you want pancake?” he asked and pointed the pancake on the plate. His blue eyes seem so innocent right now. Fuck, I'm so weak when it comes to his cute side. I just rolled my eyes at him and stomped my feet.

“I'm serious, Zak. I told you to leave, why are you still here?!” I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

Itinuro niya ang couch sa living room, napataas ang kilay ko at tiningnan ang tinuturo niya. Napaawang ang labi ko nang makitang may malaking bag do'n.

“What's with that bag? Iyan ba ang mga gamit ko?” nakataas-kilay na tanong ko.

“No, that's my clothes... I'll stay here from now on,” he said and sat on the chair.

My lips parted, I instantly covered my mouth with my hand and looked at him with disbelief. Is this a prank or what?

“I'm fucking serious, Zakarius!” I exclaimed and slammed the table with my hands. He seems unbothered, nagawa niya pang kumain ng pancake kahit halos nagwawala na ako rito.

“I'm fucking serious too,” he said and stared at me. Fuck, he's so handsome.

“No way! You can't stay here, I won't allow it, I will never allow it!”

“Let's just think that I'm your victim and you kidnapped me,” tila wala lang na sabi niya saka muling kumain ng pancake.

Damn, he's so cute while eating that pancake. I wanna pinch his cheeks.

“You're my victim?! Sinong biktima ang kusang napunta sa kidnapper niya?!” I asked exaggeratedly.

“Ako,” tipid na sagot niya saka muling kumain.

I slumped on the chair and massaged my temple. Sumasakit ang ulo ko sa kanya, pero normal bang mainis sa kanya habang nakakaramdam ng mga paru-paro sa tiyan ko?

This is all his fault, nababaliw na ako ng dahil sa kanya.

“Do you have a pool here? By the way, you don't have meats in your refrigerator, why don't you start storing meats for me? And I don't like the design of your house, too girly. Why don't you consider changing the color scheme? Gray is much better. And the most important thing, do you have extra room? I don't want to sleep on the couch. I'm too big for your girly couch so I need a room to sleep. Your room is quite big as well as the bed, we can sleep there together if you don't mind.”

My forehead furrowed because of what he just said. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling. Damn, why did I find it so cute? Iyon na yata ang pinakamahabang sinabi niya. Zakarius is a man of few words that's why I suddenly want to laugh my ass off.

“Ginagaya mo ba ako?” tanong ko, I still did my best to sound maldita and lifted an eyebrow.

Zakarius crossed his arms above his chest and looked intently at me, I almost melted because of the intensity of his blue eyes.

“I'll stay here, Ms. Kidnapper,” he said and the corner of his lips turned up.

Damn, why is he so hot?