2

I ate nine candy canes lets do dis

·×·

Y/n's pov.
I read the address looking up. I'm lost. I look around hoping to see a clear sign of what building i need but no.

"Y/n?" I turn to see Shigeo. "Mob!perfect timing how good are you at finding locations" I say making him jump. I hold my phone up to him so he can read the address. "Oh I know where this is. It's near my masters office" he says and i smile. "Yes! Uh- where-" "you can walk with me" he offers and i glady accept.

"So is this master thing like teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?" I ask and he looks at me odd. "Sorry- uh why are you seeing him" "I work part time for him" he says. Part time- the master is a boss? Shigeo stops "what does the address say again" he asks. I hold my phone up. He looks at the building infront of us. "Its here.. My master is in this building too" he says holding the door open for me. "Thank you sir" i say entering.

I read carefully as I meet with a door i need. I notice mob followed me. He goes to knock but I open the door. "Don't you know how to- oh" "sorry master- this is-" "y/n" "arataka" I say looking at the buisness man. "Oh- you two already know each other" shigeo says.

"Well yeah we share the same last name" I say and dash to jump at reigen. "Y/n nO-" but its too late target has been struck. "Enjoy the hug it might just be your last." I say squeezing him. "Mob- exorcise her-" "I can't shes a human" shigeo says watching siblings be siblings.

"Just let go not in front of mob" he says. I let go and sit in reigens chair. "Business man huh" I say and look around. Mob takes a seat. Reigen glares into my eyes. "Mom says hello" i say and he nods. It's a awkward silence. "So.. Master-" "shut up-" he says "I'm guessing you befriended mob" reigen asks. "no that's my boyfriend" i say making the two jump.

"I'm kidding- yes i befriended him hes a nice boy" I say. Shigeo's face was red while reigen looked ready to yell. "I dont know about the green booger though" I say and reigen looks at me "green booger?" "The spirit that mob has" I say pointing. Shigeo's face lights up "oh yeah! So if you're masters little sister then that makes sense why your a esper too" he says with a smile.

"What" reigen says. "Yeah y/n can see dimple" shigeo mentions looking at me. "Really-" reigen looks almost shocked. "Don't be so surprised" i say smirking. "What exactly.. Is your job arataka" I ask leaning back. He looks at Shigeo then back to me. "Well. I exorcise evil spirits here with mob." He simply says as he motions for me to get out of his chair. I don't so he just sits in the spot where clients sit.

Reigen's pov.
It's one thing that mob befriends y/n but another that he found out she sees spirits. We're siblings too- how come she gets to see them. I wonder.. Can she do other things. Maybe it'll be like a sibling buisness.

"Say y/n can you do anything else?" I ask. She looks up from her phone. "Hmm lemme see" she lifts up her hand at my computer. It levitates for a second. "Eh- but oo what you been doing on here arataka~" she says touching the keys opening my computer. Once she realise its just work "oh. It's just boring adult work" she says pushing it away. She leans on one arm looking away. She's looking at mob.

She better not be developing a crush. Better distract her. "So y/n" i say blocking her view with me. She looks up "you see spirits like mob. Mob works here. You dont have a job." "No" she says smiling. When she says no but is smiling it usually means yes. "I call this spot-" she says her arms shooting up "no- thats my spot" "you snooze you loSE" she says. "Dont think I wont fight a fourteen year old" "bring it old man" she says.

"I am only twenty eight-" i say as she puts up her fists. I bet mob is weirded out by us by now. His relationship with his brother is probably better than ours. "You shouldn't fight" mob says making y/n lower her fists. She smiles at mob. "So how much do i get paid" she says. "About the amount mob gets paid" I say and she nods.

Mob's pov.
It's not much but its honest work. Watching the two I slowly start seeing similarities. They fight- i dont know their relationship well- but they haven't hit each other so thats good.

But the difference really is that i sense y/n is esper but I get nothing from master reigen. Though he metion that since hes older I cannot sense it. I watch as the two talk to each other. Now they're not loud like they were before. I just want to know.. Why the big age gap between them.

"Uh- master-" "yes mob" he says. They both look at me. They got the same nice smile. "H-how come you and y/n have a big age gap?" I ask and they look at each other. Y/n smiles "I have two little sisters" master says. "Who happens to be older than me" y/n says. Ah that makes sense.. Master reigen's parents had y/n after the other sister.

"How is she?" Master reigen asks Y/n who looks at him. "I was gonna ask you that-" "you dont know-" "HeY- you dont eitheR-" y/n says to him. "Were terrible siblings-" they both say looking down. I look at y/n. It's interesting how someone I could just meet become my friend. I feel myself smile.

"MOB" y/n yells making me jump. "Y-yes?" I say "I'm hungry we should go somewhere to eat" she says slamming her hands on master reigens desk. "Ok i could eat" I say. "Youre not gonna invite me?" Master reigen asks. "No you'd be the third wheel" "excuse m e" master reigens says.

"I'm kidding! You can come right mob" she says with a warm smile. "Yeah I dont mind" I say. And with that we decided on a place to go. After y/n and master reign fought about it.

·×·

Having reigen as your older brother- It sounded like good plot mk

Have a splendy day or night- or dont-

Byee