Deku looked at them weirdly. Was there something he was missing? The two had seemed quite distant before. It was nice to see them connecting a little bit.

"Well, I have to get going. I'll call you, Uraraka!" he said.

"He's calling you?" Tenya asked Ochako as he disappeared. Ochako looked up at him. "Is there something going on between you and Midoriya, Uraraka?" he then asked.

"No! Nothing's going on, I swear!" Ochako shrieked, blushing furiously.

"It's okay if something is, I would appreciate being notified about it." He immediately tried to explain himself.

"I would tell you if something was going on." Ochako assured him, and patted him on the back. Tenya blushed uncontrollably, once again. Damn it! What is going on with me?

"Alright then," he said. "If you want to talk about anything, I'm always here."

"I know." she smiled.

Ochako had safely made it to her home. She unpacked her bags and immediately started on her homework. It wasn't like it was any difficult at all, she just felt that homework was very important, because it showed that you were a dedicated student who was at least trying their best. She also wanted enough time to talk to Deku later. After 5 minutes, it got really boring, and Ochako decided to look at her phone, only for a little bit.

30 minutes later, she realized she got distracted! She called Deku right away.

"Oh, hey Uraraka, what do you need?" he asked.

"Can you help me a little bit? I forgot to start homework right away like I said I would." she blushed.

"Sure! I can come to your house, if you want." Deku said.

Ochako's cheeks heated up faster than an oven. Deku coming to my house? That's so embarrassing! She thought.

"That's okay with me! See ya!" she told him, and hung up. What am I thinking? She cringed. Looking all around her room, she checked for anything that was out of place.

Bzzt!

Ochako's phone rang once again. "Deku!" she cried and looked at her messages. Seeing that the message was not from him, she sighed in relief.

To you and Deku

Iida: I can't find one of my papers, would you guys mind checking your belongings to see if you have an extra?

One of his papers? Ochako thought. That's not like him to forget or leave anything.

Deku: I seem to have an extra one. You can come and pick it up at Ochako's house. I'm going there soon.

Iida: If that's okay with her, I'll be there.

Ochako clapped her hands over her cheeks. Iida too!? What will he say? My house couldn't fit his standards, he's rich! And I thought this would be Deku's and my time alone! She thought. It was no use. She knew how important it was for Tenya to be all caught up on work, and it wasn't all that horrible having him around.

Ochako: It's fine! You can come!

She fell face first into her mattress, exhausted.

With a smile on his face, Tenya headed out of his house to make it to Ochako's. This was the first time he ever spent time with her outside of school, and the thought of it kept him happy. He never felt this way about anyone, but he thought it was just because he never usually goes out in the first place. He kept thinking all sorts of joyous thoughts, including what compliment he would give Ochako next.