Chapter 1

Taylor POV

No,I am not a bitch,"I shouted.

Greg is so annoying he shouted at me because i told on him.

I am sorry for not explaining myself.
My name is Taylor Swift. I am 16 years old. I live in an orphanage in Ohio,Canada.

Greg was laughing.
I hate that smirk on his face. I feel lile beating the shit out of him. Uuuhhh.

"Fuck you," I shouted to his laughter.
Oh no!!That came louder than I thought. I am in big shit by Alison, my helper in the orphanage.

"Taylor!!!!," Alison shouted at me , you are in so much trouble."

I ran out the door with my purse on me and never looked back as far as I could carry myself to.

I stopped at a theatre and looked at all the advertisements like: The Vamps the movie and  The Lorex.

I chose The Vamps and it was much cheaper. The show starts in 40 mins.

Im so hungry why dont I go to a nearby chipper.

"Excuse me, may I know where the nearby chipper is ?,"I asked a young lady.

"It is just across the road there," she replied.

"Thank you very much," I shouted as I walked down the road.

The name of the chipper was KFC.

As I entered the chipper, I ordered Snack Box and a Ben and Jerry ice cream.

This is the most delicious take-away I ever had than the ones we have in the orphanage. Time is up. I have to get to the theatre now.

As I entered the theatre, I gave in my ticket and I ran to the theatre room and opened the door to music ( Vamps singing) and to see 4 boys acting.