❣ 𝟎𝟖. 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

Start from the beginning

"We got kicked out. We didn't managed to secure a spot," their classmate explain and [name] had to push Yaku back before he snapped as she wanted to understand what was going on.

"Why were you kicked out?" she asked, and the student leaned in closer, whispering into her ear.

"Because the third-years whom Akane beat up are there, and they threatened us a whole lot," he whispered out and [name] could sense the fear in their voice and she turned to look at Haizaki, who was watching what was going on.

She then fiddled with her fingers once more as she looked at Yaku, who was keen on going. But knowing well that he might end up cursing at them, [name] wouldn't want to risk it. She then swallowed the lump in her throat, breathing in and out deeply with a smile on her face.

"Don't worry, I'll go," she answered as she gathered her materials and started to walk off, quickly, so that Haizaki wouldn't follow. Yet, little did she know the classmates had went to tell Haizaki about who was in the meeting.

"Oi, rooster-head, get up already," Haizaki spoke out and Kuroo sat up on the chair and watched as Haizaki stood up abruptly, walking out of the classroom quickly. Which then Kuroo could only look at Yaku and the duo nodded.

The most hot-headed was Akane Haizaki, and that was the one man Akatsuki [name] has to be worried about as she heard running footsteps, causing her to turn and look who it was only for her light pink coloured eyes to widen.

"H-Haizaki?!" she called out and Haizaki hummed in response as he stood next to her as if nothing was wrong. She could only then remain silent as her lips were pressed into a fine thin line, where she continued to walk with him.

"You are all tensed up, mochi," he explained as he placed his arm over her shoulders and pulled him closer, where his hand reached to her cheek and started to poke it, which caused him to realise how she was puffing her cheeks out slightly.

And the duo soon entered the classroom where the meeting was held. The ruckus immediately died down the moment they saw who had entered, and Haizaki settled down by sitting down next to [name].

"Oh? Akane, you are acting as a guard dog now?" and Haizaki narrowed his dark blue ocean eyes dangerously, only to have [name] reaching out from beneath the table since the tables were by twos, and she gripped his hand tightly.

As if trying to get him to calm down, which he did a little as he watched as those he had beaten up, laugh at how he was acting. He let out a sigh then, a slight smirk appearing on his face as he continued to watch them laugh.

Whereas the remaining students ranging from first-years to second-years remained silent, afraid that something might happen if they were to comment about anything that was going on. For they had heard about Akane Haizaki who easily beat up those before him.

And the trio continued to laugh before him, only for their laughter to slowly die down as they paled at the way Haizaki was smirking. How he was leaning against the backrest of the chair he sat upon as he waited patiently.

"Done laughing?" he asked, with the tone that sent shivers down everybody's spine. [name] tightened her hold on his hand, gaining his attention and he gave her hand a squeeze, as if reassuring her that everything was going to be fine.

"Then let's start the meeting already, without any threats," Haizaki spoke out as she smiled with his dark blue ocean eyes closed, causing the first-years and second-years to panic. And then there was Kai, sitting at the other side of the classroom, chuckling softly at how Haizaki was acting.

"That bastard thinks he's all smiles," Masao muttered out as he looked at Saburo and Ando who shrugged their shoulders in response.

A/N: I got tired of writing 'them' or 'one of those Haizaki beaten up' thus giving them names.