❣ 𝟎𝟔. 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Uh..." he mumbled out and [name]'s face flushed red as she realized what she had done. She quickly withdrew from the hug, where whispers were heard and fingers were pointed towards her.

And Haizaki noticed it.

"She seems to be rather oblivious. Akane is a dangerous man, but she still gets close to him despite not knowing him," someone whispered out and Haizaki could only let out a chuckle then as he placed a hand onto [name]'s head and pushed her head against his chest.

"She's courageous, unlike you punks," Haizaki spoke out and stuck his tongue out, where most of the girls could only shudder slightly as they noticed" the slight intense glare he had on his face as he looked at the student who spoke out.

"But you practically committed a crime by beating people up," another added on and Haizaki felt his temper getting short, only to have [name] getting out of his hold and stretching her arms out as if in a protective manner.

"Haizaki-kun had his reasons! If you don't know anything, please, stop talking bad about him!" [name] yelled out and Haizakii blinked his dark blue ocean eyes a few times then as he realized what [name] had just done.

He lowered his head then and let out a snicker as he ruffled her platinum violet hair, which caused her to turn and look at him as if he was out of his mind. He shook his head then, ruffling her head a little more.

"Well, looks like Haizaki doesn't need us to be protecting his image," a voice was heard and the duo turned to look at the back door where Kuroo and Yaku entered. They chuckled as they walked up to Haizaki, slapping their hands together.

"Welcome back, Zaki," Kuroo spoke out.

"Which magical wind blew you back to school?" Yaku asked and flinched when Haizaki grabbed hold of his head with ease, using his fingertips to apply pressure onto his head.

"Some brat thinks he is all high up in the brains department, but his brain is as small as his body, thinking he would be the reason why I come back to school," Haizaki muttered out and Yaku had an irk mark on his forehead then.

"What was that?! You picking a fight with me on your first day back?!" Yaku yelled out and [name] had to step in-between the two to prevent a fight from breaking out as she tried to calm them down.

"Please, it's the first time we are together like this in school, can we not fight?" [name] asked and Kuroo had an idea as he slung his arm over [name]'s shoulder, which Haizaki noticed.

"That's right, don't make [name] cry. That's horrible of you two," Kuroo spoke out and [name] let out a huff as she quickly pushed the captain away and stood behind Haizaki instead.

"Then you should stop making [name] uncomfortable!" the duo yelled out and Kuroo flinched at their telepathy were he could only place his hands up in defence then.

"Woah, calm down. Now you two are scaring [name], look, she is about to sneak out of the classroom," Kuroo pointed out and [name] tensed up upon Kuroo spotting her leave the class.

"So, Haizaki, are you ready to ace the classes again?" Yaku asked as he watched as Haizaki took a seat that was next to [name]'s spot, and watched as the middle blocker raised an eyebrow in response.

"I won't bother doing things that I don't have to," Haizaki pointed out and Yaku let out a sigh then, shaking his head as [name] was being chased by Kuroo, where the captain was telling her to get back to class.

But upon instinct did she start to run away instead. Whereas Haizaki and Yaku could only look at one another then, shaking their heads in response as they could hear Kuroo's laughter echoing through the hallway.