"We tried to call her," Conner said. "Her phone went to voice mail. We figured she was still grounded from the first viewing."

"Plus Neal told us that Aurora and Phillip are in Snow's kingdom," Brenden added. "Audrey's going to be acting as queen, hence why she hasn't been back since classes started. Shame, she'll be really behind when she comes back to classes."

"Yeah, she might have to do summer school," Conner nodded.

"I'm sure she's got tutors," William said with a shrug. "She'll be fine."

"Meanwhile, captain, you have a party to get to," Akiho smirked as the four boys grabbed Ben and lifted him onto their shoulders, chuckling as Ben shouted in shock.

"This is revenge for laughing at you during your babysitting mishaps, isn't it?" Ben asked dryly, glaring slightly at Akiho.

"Of course not Ben! How could you think such a thing?"

"Quite easily."

"You know me too well."

"Twelve years dude, twelve years."

Akiho chuckled as the four teens made their way to the Tourney field. To Ben's surprise, it was honestly relatively tame for an Akiho and Emir party. No ice rink. No magic carpet. Just a small gathering of friends and family, as Ben could see Chip and his grandfather chatting with his parents while Persephone and Hadie were conversing with Evie and Kitty.

"Don't tell me you two are growing up?" Ben teased Akiho.

"Nah," Akiho chuckled. "But this is a joint party for you and Mal. You're used to our particular brand of crazy. Mal's not."

"Mal's used to our brand of crazy though considering how long we've all been friends," Carlos called as he walked over. "By the way, you guys know if you drop him, Mal'll transform and bite your head off."

"Well it's a good thing we're here so we'll be lowering him down to the ground," William chuckled. "Plus we're not going to drop him—Akiho and Emir would probably kill us if that happened."

"Ah very good. My limited faith in your limited intelligence is momentarily restored."

"Oh look the little puppy's got some bite," Jay teased as he walked up. "We're just waiting for Mal."

"Gifts all set?"

"You've got Emir and me partnered up together and you're honestly asking if the gifts, that were in a locked room, are all set?"

"No need to be sarcastic."

"If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask a stupid question," Jay chuckled as the four of them lowered Ben down to the ground.

"Thank you," Ben chuckled before turning to his former team mates. "Now, why did you feel the need to carry me on your shoulders from my office to the Tourney field?"

"Is there any possible explanation you would find satisfactory?"

"None that I can think of."

"Then I feel no need to tell you," Akiho said with a smirk as the rest of the team came up carrying Mal on their shoulders.

Mal looked over at Ben. "Couldn't you do something about them?"

"I could, but I won't. Also I can't. If I could, I would have done something years ago."

"That makes sense," Mal chuckled as the Tourney team members who were carrying her set her down. "Oh thank Gods, land!"

"You can transform into a dragon." Evie said as she walked up to the purple haired girl.