"Of course not," Mal chuckled; she was surprised at how at ease she felt with Aurora. Maybe it was the exhaustion, maybe it was the fact that Aurora was in the "Learning to be Royal" club as well. Knowing she wasn't the perfect royal hero everyone built her up to be helped a little.

"Oh," Aurora said, breaking Mal out of her thoughts once more. "Persephone's looking for you. She's back at the cathedral. Would you like me to tell her you're here or would you rather meet her at the cathedral?"

Mal could honestly say she could not think of a time where she had been more confused. "Why is Persephone looking for me?"

"I didn't ask," Aurora said as she got up. "It's entirely up to you Mal. Everyone knows what just happened so I'm sure Persephone would be able to wait a day if you'd rather party with your friends. You do deserve the chance to be young, you know."

Mal thought for a moment. Would it be better to rip the bandage off and find out why Persephone was looking for her, or would it be better to relax for an hour before the party?

Mal had no issues with Persephone; in fact she was rather fond of the woman. Persephone had been in her life since she was eight and was always eager to help the children of the Isle whenever she could. Plus, since Persephone never hid from the Isle during her six months, Mal could go on pretending she didn't have a father while developing the relationship with her step-mother and half brother.

However meeting with Persephone today would likely mean meeting with Hades. One interaction with her father a day would be enough in her book, even if said interaction was him preventing Mal from getting blasted by Maleficent's magic.

"Thank you Aurora," Mal said, realizing that she had been once again lost in thought and turned to the blonde royal. "But I am rather spent from the altercation with my mother. That amount of magic isn't something I'm used to yet. But if you happen to see Hadie?"

Aurora chuckled and nodded her head. "I'll send him your way though I should warn you, Persephone had an iron clad grip on him last I saw. Then again, I don't blame her. I'd be doing the same if Audrey or Phillip had been somewhere without my knowledge and then got attacked by someone who was supposed to be on the Isle. I doubt he'll be sneaking off, at least for today."

Standing up and turning to leave, Aurora paused and looked back at Mal, resting a hand on the doorframe. "We're having a club meeting on Tuesday. Belle's going to need to be acclimated to no longer running the country so it should be casual."

"Oh," Mal frowned. "I think I'm free on Tuesday but I'll have to check my calendar. This isn't a test, is it?"

Aurora shook her head. "It was a super last minute thing so don't worry if you can't make it. I'll send the details through Phillip."

"Son or husband?"

"Son," Aurora chuckled, more than likely amused at the thought of her husband giving Mal the information. "I promise, my husband will not be approaching you with club information."

"Does Ben know?" Mal asked, stopping Aurora in the doorway. "About the club that is?"

Aurora turned back to face Mal. "The club's not a secret so I'm sure Belle has told Ben about it. If she hasn't, you're certainly free to tell him. It doesn't mean he has to attend the meetings; I've found meetings to be a lot less stressful when Phillip doesn't attend."

Mal nodded, showing that she understood. "Thank you Aurora."

"Always here to answer questions," Aurora said with a smile that Mal noticed met her eyes. "After all, you just saved all of our bacon. It's the least I can do."