"Why must you waste the popcorn?" Jafar sighed but no one seemed to hear him as the television continued the coverage.

"Oh look, that must be Sleeping Beauty's brat," Maleficent commented, pointing at Audrey. "Leah's genes seem to be prevalent in that family."

"And that blond idiot seems to be Cinderella's child, judging by the state of dress though something that standard, he could be anyone's child," Cruella pointed out, as the camera panned over to Chad. "But that can't possibly be Fairy Godmother's child walking past? After all, she's an old bat as you said Maleficent. The child is clearly not that."

"Maybe the child favors the father," Jafar threw out. "After all, we all know it takes two to tango."

"Oh Fairy Godmother is looking radiant!" Snow White stated as the camera cut back to her and bringing the villains' attention back to the ceremony. " Jane certainly seems to have taken after her mother as she is looking stunning! And there's Fairy Godmother's wand!"

Maleficent's hands curled into fists as Fairy Godmother uncovered the bell jar with the wand underneath it.

"Oh, I want that wand!" Maleficent exclaimed, unknowingly getting closer to the television.

"Do you? Hadn't heard," Cruella quipped. "Also, do you mind moving back to the sofa? Some of us can't see past your horns."

Maleficent glared at the other woman but moved back to her spot on the sofa as the coronation coverage continued.

"Oh, and here comes Ben now!" Snow White announced as a shot of Ben's carriage could be seen on the television.

"Who's that riding with him?" Jafar asked. "All I can see is a bit of purple."

"Might be one of the daughters of those insipid mermaids from Atlantica," Cruella told him. "I think one of them used to wear purple."

Maleficent shared a glance with the Evil Queen as the four of them watched the carriage procession continue to make its way to the cathedral. Maleficent was honestly close to leaving the room until the carriage stopped and the prince got out. Maleficent focused on who Beast's brat was holding his hand out to.

"Well, if it isn't..."

"My daughter," Maleficent finished the Evil Queen's sentence, shocked at Mal's appearance. Never in her wildest dreams did she think her daughter would be able to fool a prince well enough to be his plus one to his own coronation—or that she would be caught dead wearing a dress like the one seen on the television. "Looking like some kind of—"

"Princess!" The Snow White on the television finished Maleficent's line, earning a glare from the Mistress of Evil. "Now let's see who this beauty is wearing! Oh, Evie! Of course!"

"Evie! That's my dau....Evie!" The Evil Queen exclaimed, ignoring the fact that Snow White seemed to know her daughter well enough not to be shocked that Evie would make Mal's dress.

"Oh wow, she sewed a dress," Maleficent said, getting up and standing next to the Evil Queen, who had moved to be next to the television in her shock and exuberance. "Meanwhile, my girl duped a prince and she is this close to grabbing the magic wand!"

"Bitter, party of one. Bitter, party of one!" The Evil Queen taunted as Maleficent turned away from her to face the other villains.

"It's happening people! It's happening! I say, gird your loins. Gird your loins! Villains, or revenge begins today!"

"And you're confident that Mal will grab the wand?" Jafar asked, looking like he would rather think of anything other than Maleficent's loins. "Seeing as the most evil thing she did while on the Isle was steal candy from a baby, I find it hard to believe."