**UPDATED** Chapter 86 part 1

Start from the beginning

*******************************

Several colleagues in the theater industry talked magnanimously and expressed their sincerity to Shang XiRui, telling him not to take what the newspapers said seriously. They all loved his plays and his people and recommended him as the leader of the new generation of theater coaxing Shang XiRui into a good mood. 

Yuan Lan and other old people from ShuiYun Tower were listening, but their attitude were stern and disapproving. They were not excited at all. Du Qi was the only one who was about to blow out fire. He threw the seed hulls he was snacking on and let our a big deep breath.  He slapped the table pointing to the few suspects who said bad things about Shang XiRui and scolded them.

He said that they were like thieves for being old and not dead. He came forward and scolded all the actors who other actors didn't dare to reprimand. Everyone nodded and smiled as they listened, seeming to perfectly agree. After waiting for a while, all the colleagues were sent away, Yuan Lan sneered and nodded: "The seventh young master has eight thousand pounds of loyalty and eight thousand pounds of righteousness. If he takes it all on today, he can crush our class leader to death!"

Du Qi was puzzled by the meaning and raised his eyebrows: "Me, Qi Ye is very loyal and righteous, so how come I crushed Rui Ge to death?"

Here, Shi Jiu can be said to be Yuan Lan's confidant and answered for her: "You came to the backstage of the ShuiYun Tower and acted like Xu Mother Scolding Cao (徐母骂曹). If word spreads, no one dares to settle the blame with you Qi Shao Ye. The blame will fall on our Group Leader. Now, tell me if our Group leader should shoulder your 16,000 pounds of  burden."

Don't say that Du Qi dismissed these words, even Shang XiRui himself did not take it seriously. Them young adults didn't say that they are afraid of people and their sharp tongues. Not to mention that Du Qi is the brains of Shang XiRui's play. Come on now! If you want to blame Du Qi for his reckless remarks, it would be too ungrateful!

Shang XiRui sneered and said: "So what, Qi Shao Ye is not wrong, I was thinking of the same!"

Cheng FengTai frowned and Yuan Lan smiled bitterly and shook her head.

*******************************************

Du Qi enthusiastically struck up a conversation with Wang Leng, listened to her singing beautifully and then headed back home in a swaggering way. Wang Leng is used to seeing a lot of human sentiments of high and lows in the theater industry in his hometown and she knows that no matter what the circle is, it is essentially a circle of free and unbiased. Since she is someone new to this circle, she will remain silent and just discuss plays with Shang XiRui. Not long after, the two of them laughed and became friends. 

Normally, Shang XiRui would glare at Cheng FengTai if he acts a little frivolous but when it comes to himself, when he meets a great actor he acts as a very close elder sister 姐姐 or a hot younger sister 妹妹 without any inch of shyness in his body. 

Qian Dan's voice is generally high, so when meeting Qian Sheng, he has to lower his pitch to match it. With Kun Sheng, he doesn't have this worry and can freely sing with his voice. Shang XiRui held Wang Leng's hand, shook it and sighed of relief: "It's comfortable! Being with you is just comfortable!"

He didn't feel that he had spoken carelessly, while others pursed their lips and smiled. Wang Leng also found it difficult to respond and just let out a smile. At nightfall, Shang XiRui had to take the girl out for a hot pot. Finally, Cheng FengTai persuaded Shang XiRui to stop and said with a smile: "Why did you agree to Niu Ye's visit? We agreed to send Miss Wang home before dinner."  So he asked Lao Ge to drive Wang Leng home. He turned around and saw that no one was around. He raised his leg and nudged his knee on Shang XiRui's butt, saying, "This is a real lady. Once the ticket is out, don't get too excited. It's enjoyable! It's still comfortable! Be careful that the Wang family breaks your flimsy dog legs!"