**UPDATED** Chapter 83 part 2

Start from the beginning

Shang XiRui and his senior were discussing and rehearsing the play. Suddenly comparing the strength, mood or expression of each line of the song. Watching closely at Li QiaoSong, tirelessly experimenting with other formats over and over again. 

Li QiaoSong has always been very cooperative. When Shang XiRui dropped one, he will pull one, and he had to pull repeatedly to make Shang XiRui try again and again. 

After a while, the senior brothers and sisters all saw that Shang XiRui was ill. They looked for places to sit down and drink tea and didn't pay attention to him. Only Zhou XiangYun stood by very humbly. 

Shang XiRui and Li QiaoSong were anxious pointing out this is not good, that's wrong. Li QiaoSong has always worn a gloomy expressionless face and no one can tell whether he is angry or not.

Cheng FengTai looked at his watch and said to Yuan Lan: "Good fellow, it's almost two hours. Your boss can really be unreasonable."

Yuan Lan whispered: "This day has gone awry, What kind of progress is this? We can't leave yet, he will lose his temper as soon as we leave! A group of people will have to stay and endure his temper!"

Cheng FengRai puled on Shang XiRui's chin: "He has always been like this? Too much hate!"

Yuan Lan smiled: "Isn't it!"

Cheng FengTai glanced at her, lowered his voice and said: "Does Sister hate him or not?"

How can Yuan Lan say hate and smiled: "I don't dare to hate  Chai Shen Ye (God of Wealth)! Have you eaten or not?"

******

As soon as he finished speaking, Li QiaoSong tapped his HuQin  strings gently, looking at Shang XiRui, and said calmly: "Boss, don't fuss, you didn't succeed. It's better to use the original format given by Seventh Master."

Shang XiRui said in a high pitch voice: "Huh?"

Li QiaoSong continued: "If you want to change the format, you have to change the whole play. No matter how you change it, it will be watered down. Don't you have faith in the words of the Seventh Master (Du Qi)?"

The senior brothers and sisters along with Cheng FengTai, were all taken aback. Their faces were a little horrified and have shown interest, as if they were happy to see Shang XiRui being touched by a tiger's beard. 

In fact, this can only be changed in front of  Du Qi's and he has already scolded people down to the ground, so no one is not allowed to mess around. However, these actors will continue to sing the opera. No matter how good they are, whatever comes to Shang XiRui's mind will pass. If he wants them to switch to He Nan Bang Zi tomorrow, as long as they can make a lot of money, they will sing along without any second thought. 

Just as he as eaten on Shang XiRui's plate, he dares to challenge, this Li QiaoSong is unrivalled!

Cheng FengTai also tilted his head and looked at them with interest, thinking that if he vetoed his idea in public like this, the little actor will have goosebumps!

Unexpectedly, after Shang XiRui was stunned for a while, he actually asked Zhou XiangYun to sing the format set by Du Qi once again and then sing the format he thought out carefully. 

After hearing both out and comparing, he bowed his head and thought for a long time and then whispered: "Alright, you're correct."

Cheng FengTai secretly murmured.

Li QiaoSong, without any expression, put his HuQin down and drank tea and was not proud of being agreed with. Shang XiRui also ran to Cheng FengTai's side holding a teapot, splashing around like a donkey, to drink.