**UPDATED** Chapter 82 part 2

Start from the beginning

Thinking of this, she sneered. Since pregnancy under Cheng FengTai's care, the love affair that developed has immediately disappeared. Zeng AiYu pondered for a long time the things that were harmful to prenatal influences. Actually, she really didn't know what happened in that room. 

Shang XiRui half-kneeled on the bed with eyes closed. His ass and thigh jerked, his body became weak yet his mouth remained able: " Quickly tell me! My fucking was is pleasurable or not! "

Cheng FengTai was furious and slapped his ass and thigh saying: " Saying a word or two with your craving mouth is okay! But really! Between the two of us who is fucking who?"

Shang XiRui angrily messed up his words: " I'm fucking you! It's me who is fucking you! "

Cheng FengTai was in pain after playing with him, hastily pulled himself out of Shang XiRui. Shang XiRui felt the emptiness and turned to pounce on him: " Can you still do it or not? If you can't, switch with me! " 

Cheng FengTai used his strength and pressed him down hard, pushed in slowly, sinking in deeper and hissed. 

In today's scene, he was very tired and annoyed. He doesn't want to think about it at all. It stood up hard and stiff and it was all provoked by Shang XiRui. After another round of sex, Cheng FengTai found out that Shang XiRui was really fucking indecent! After his lower body is happy only then would he be at ease.

It took Cheng FengTai great effort to release and finish it and Shang XiRui still wasn't satisfied yet. His dick was still standing proudly and his eyes were lustful, indecent. Cheng FengTai after release laid on his back, Shang XiRui stirred and fisted, " I haven't recovered yet! " as Cheng FengTai held Shang XiRui's hands and sighed: " Tired! "

******

Shang XiRui's anger stirred up from the heart and the hungry wolf rushed forward and roared: 

" You are tired! You are not tired of *being a cow and work like a horse* for Xiao ZhouZi! Serving me and you became tired! I haven't given you the opportunity to choose my skirt and my head ornaments. You are tired shitass tired! Who do you belong to! " 

Cheng FengTai could clearly hear jealousy in his words. Just as Fan Lian expected, he really cares about Zhou XiangYun. No wonder *eating inside and out*, one bite at a time, it just doesn't point to only to Chang ZhiXin. 

As soon as he was about to explain, Shang XiRui raised his hand and Cheng FengTai thought he was going to hit him again. He didn't expect that Shang XiRui would use one of his hands and turn Cheng FengTai over: " You're useless! I'll come over! "

Cheng FengTai thinks he already knows that he will be subjected to the Elder Lady's insult.  Under the lust, he was turned over by Shang XiRui with absolutely no resistance and all the hairs on his body stood up! 

His eyes and hands quickly searched and grabbed Shang XiRui's cock and threatened: " Shang Lao Ban, you are not allowed to assault the mule! Don't think I really dare not to break you into pieces! " 

Shang XiRui was excited when Cheng FengTai touched him and straightened up. Rubbing his cock against Cheng FengTai's hand, his eyes were overflowing with affection, and his cheeks were burning red. 

Cheng FengTai thought that the two had done nothing for many days and seeing that the actor very irritated, meant that he would need to work hard today. Holding his cock, he lowered his head, held him in his mouth and sucked.