"Daddy, can we go to the arcades?" She plea with a little pout.

"We can go there on Sunday with your Uncle Tae—" But he was cut by her.

"I want to go there right now, daddy, please? Even for a little time?" She insisted with pleading eyes, so Namjoon let out a sigh.

"Mr. Kim, sorry to interrupt..." Seoyeon paused a little to check if it's fine to speak. "But your schedule is clear for the rest of the day, so maybe it won't be a problem if you and Hwayoung go to the arcades today." She informed, trying to help the girl with her father.

"Is that so?" Namjoon asked. "Fine, please take us to the mall." He ordered to the driver, who nodded and took a u-turn.

"Thank you, daddy! I love you!" Hwayoung then gave him a hug.

"I love you too, princess." Namjoon whispered as he kiss the crown of her head.

Seoyeon just smiled softly at them. She knows that Hwayoung is irresistible when it comes to her father, and she can see how much Namjoon loves his daughter. That is why she believes that there's still kindness in him, however, he just needs a little push to show it. And so, another eventful ride was experienced as Hwayoung babbles a lot of different things to them. It took them almost half an hour to get to the mall, and when they did, Hwayoung grew excited.

"Let's go!" She exclaimed and pulled Namjoon's hand.

"Have a great time." Seoyeon waved to them while standing beside the car, which caught Hwayoung off guard.

"You're not coming with us, Ms. Park?" She frowned.

"I still have to go back to the company, sweetheart. I have lots of work to do and appointments to assist." She explained with a smile.

"But I want to be with you too, Ms. Park." Hwayoung pouted and looked up to Namjoon. "Daddy, please make Ms. Park stay." She pleaded while tugging his hand.

"She already said that she has work to do, Hwayoung. Ms. Park needs to check the emails of my appointments and business meetings for the following days." Namjoon replied, trying to make her understand the situation.

"You still have Cinnamoroll, remember?" Seoyeon suddenly asked as she kneels down in front of Hwayoung to be at her level. "She will accompany you when I'm not around, okay? Don't worry, we'll still see each other again." She added, making Hwayoung nod slowly with a frown on her face.

The excitement turned into sadness when Ms. Park finally left with the driver. Namjoon noticed the change of his daughter's mood and it concerns him.

"Princess, what's with the sad face? Daddy is here to spend the afternoon with you, aren't you happy?" He pouted a little.

"I'm happier when Ms. Park is around." She replied weakly and hugged the plush even tighter.

"But, why?" Namjoon asked in all curiosity.

"Because she takes care of me and she loves me." Hwayoung reasoned out.

"Daddy does that too, right?" And Hwayoung nodded. "Then why does she makes you even happier than daddy?" He added.

"Nothing..." Hwayoung answered. "Because she acts like a mommy." But Namjoon didn't heard what she whispered next because he received a sudden call, so he excused himself, leaving Hwayoung with her nanny.

All throughout the call, Hwayoung stared at the Cinnamoroll in her arms. She remembered what Seoyeon told her before she left.

"I will name you as 'Mommy' because mommy gave you to me." She whispered and hugged the plush tightly.