Chapter 2: Dead Person

Start from the beginning

I didn't die in the bathroom, so the script must be changed. If this continued, he might survive to the finale. Perhaps, he would even obtain a score high enough to make it into a rerelease.

As he was in a daze, he felt someone blowing into his ear.

In the female dormitory, it was pitch-black.

Since it was summer, the air conditioner was turned on. The moonlight was restricted from peaking into the room, making the dorm inside a shadowy haze.

In the middle of the night, Liu Lili woke up with the urge to use the toilet.

With sleep-heavy eyes, she got out of bed and used the feeble light of her cellphone as a guide to the bathroom.

As soon as she entered, she saw the mirror in her peripheral vision. Because it was in the dead of the night and Liu Lili's courage was small, she didn't dare turn her head to the side.

She had yet to turn on the lights when she heard the splashing sound of water. Drip, drip. It seemed to be coming from the shower.

The school supplied curtains to cover the bathtubs. It could be said that the necessaries provided were in very good conditions.

Who took a shower and forgot to turn off the taps?

This wasn't good; the water bill in the dorm were all handled together. Listening to the constant stream of splashes, she didn't know how much water was being wasted.

In her hurry, Liu Lili forgot to turn on the lights and directly walked over to pull the curtains apart. She found that the bathtub was nearly overflowing with water, the faucet still running.

This was the sound she'd heard.

Liu Lili reached out to twist the tap, and the water finally stopped.

She bent down to the tub, searching for the plug. She didn't expect that in the next moment, she would be pushed from behind, and her whole body would fall into the bathtub. Water splashed, unrestrained, in all directions above her head.

Liu Lili scrambled to get up, but a hand held her down.

It pushed hard on her head, submerging her into the water.

Her eyes widened in disbelief, heart trembling with fear. The feeling of suffocation grew stronger and stronger, and with it, the rumbling of chaotic bubbles.

Eventually, two hands rolled to the side, limp.

In the first hour of the new day, bursts of murmurs could be heard, like everyone was talking all at once.

Woken by the noise, Su Min sat up and groggily kneaded his neck.

Inside his head, he heard the cinema's voice. Its tone was filled with an unusual intimacy as it gave him a hint: [Audience Member Su Min, congratulations for successfully changing your script. Please persist in your unremitting efforts. As a reward for your achievement, you will receive keyword hints. The first hint: bathroom]

It really changed.

Su Min rejoiced with happiness, but in the next moment, he began to feel nervous.

He knew that he had altered something because the script was revealed to him. In the future, he would not have the luxury of that knowledge, so what will really change would be entirely dependent on luck.

And the bathroom hint... What is going to happen in the bathroom?

Underneath, both his roommates were panicking.

While he was in the middle of putting on his shoes, Lin Yiri looked up and said, "Su Min, hurry up and wear clothes! Someone died in school!"

Su Min's complexion changed.