~end of 🍋 for now~

Dabi smirked and stood up straight and started to walk away "I'll see you two later" was the last thigh we heard as the burnt man disappeared into the shadows.

Dabi POV

Did I want to give y/n back to Bakugou no but I also wasn't in the mood for a fight besides I still might be able to hit so I still win.

Y/N POV

I felt Bakugou slowly start untying me. Once I was released he pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss his tongue slipping into my mouth and expiring like he had never kissed me before, we separated for air and Bakugou immediately picked me up and through me over his shoulder.

~🍋🍋🍋🍋~

Once we got to Bakugou's apartment he pressed his lips to mine this time it was a lust filled kiss he placed his hands on my thighs signalling for me to jump so I did wrapping my legs around his waist feeling his erection through his pants. He quickly carried me to the bedroom throwing me on his bed as he quickly got on top of me, his lips travelled down my neck as his hands pulled my shirt up over my head. Bakugou quickly unclipped my bra while abusing my neck, I let out a whimper as Bakugou nipped at my neck while groping my breasts his larg hand pinching and tugging at my hardened nipples.
Bakugou quickly let go of my neck and started swirling his tongue around one of my hardened nipples cause me to moan in pleasure, one had played with my other boob while his other hand drifted down to my pants quickly undoing them and pulling them down. My hands went to his shirt quickly pulling it off then going to his bulge I started to rub his hard on through his pants while Bakugou slipped his hand into my underwear. (I HATE the word panties so I will not be using it)
Bakugou quickly ripped my underwear causing me to whine "I liked those" Bakugou looked at me smirking "sorry they where in the way ill get you new once's now open that pretty mouth baby". I opened my mouth as Bakugou placed two fingers in "suck" his voice was now deeper which turned me on even more. I began to suck on his fingers while helping him take his pants off leaving him in his boxers.

Author POV

Bakugou pulled his fingers out of you smiling as he slowly started to rub your clit cause you to let out a loud moan, he moved his lips back onto yours as he slipped a finger into your slit slowly pumping in in and out of you.

Bakugou POV

Our kiss got more aggressive as I slipped a second finger into her wet folds "look at my little slut all wet and ready for me" I began to pump my finger faster and began to curl the hitting her g spot causing her to let out a loud moan "does that feel good baby" y/n head nodded aggressively as I could feel her start to clamp around my fingers, right before she reached he high I pulled my finger out and placed them in my mouth.

Y/N POV

Just as I was about to climax Bakugou pulled his fingers out causing me to whine at the absence of his fingers, he looked me in the eye as he sucked my juices off his fingers. I quickly sat up moving to his boxers and quickly moving them off his hips as to release his erect member, once his member was released I quickly began to kiss the tip casing Bakugou to let out a low moan. I continued to tease him slowly kissing the tip occasionally licking the pre-cum off his tip but never fully putting him in my mouth, I felt a hand go to the back of my head as I was shoved down on Bakugou's dick "don't tease me princess" Bakugou spoke his voice low. He began to shove my head down on his dick causing me to gag as he was pushing me down on the back of my head shoving his dick into the back of my throat. I felt his dick being yo twitch as he came in my mouth. He held my head up to make sure I wouldn't wast a drop "swallow for me baby" sticking my tongue out to show I had swallowed all of his load he smirked quickly flipping me over so my ass was in the air and my head was shoved into the pillows.
Bakugou quickly grabbed a condom quickly putting in on while rubbing me "look at you so wet and ready for me". Just as he said that he slammed himself into me making me let out a loud moan he began thrusting at an inhuman speed hitting my g spot every so often, all that could be heard was the sounds of grunting, moaning, and skin hitting skin the smell of sex and sweat slowly filling the room.
My walls started to clamp around Bakugou as his thrusts go more sloppy the knot in my stomach finally let go and I came on Bakugou's dick, after a few more thrust Bakugou came too.

~end of 🍋~

Author POV

Bakugou quickly took the condom off tying and throwing it into the trash he pulled you into his arms and began playing with your hair

"I'm glad I finally have you back"

Word Count: 1662

I apologize for this taking so long school has been stressful as fuck and I haven't had any motivation, I also apologize for the horrible smut this is my first time writing it and it's also like 3am and I'm tired as fuck.
I hope this chapter is good and I hope y'all enjoy sorry for any mistakes I'm to lazy to go through and check

ANYWAYSSSSSSSS
I'm gonna go to bed now and I'll hopefully be posting the next chapter soon
byeeeeeee bitches/luvs

~xoxo High_in_the_clouds