Chapter 12: Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

Finally, he sets me down, grabbing my hand.

"You wanna go in?" He questions.

"Can we?" I ask.

He nods, leading me to the door of the building, and holding it open for me.

I walk in, glancing around the large room, talking it all in.

It was actually perfect.
It was big, and had two stories so the boys could run wild with their imaginations.

George walks up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Imagine it." He whispers.

"Checkout desk there." He points.
"Some shelf's there,"
"The walls a different color. A Purple maybe?"
He suggests.

"It's perfect." I say.

...

"So are you." He interrupts, leaning down into my ear.

I scoff, playfully shoving him  with my shoulders.

George pays no attention, and slowly moves my hair from my neck flirtatiously and slowly.
He brings his mouth downward, planting wet kisses down to my collarbone, causing me to throw my head back into his chest.

I turn around quickly , wrapping my arms around his neck, allowing him to lift me up to his level.
He takes the suggestion, picking me up and tossing my legs around his waist.

I pull him into a deep kiss, tugging on his shirt collar harshly, attempting to bring him closer to me.

George begins to walk, not breaking the kiss once.
Then, I feel a cool, hard surface touch my back, and I notice he's walked us to a wall, pressing me up against it.

He takes his hands and grabs my ass as we kiss, using the wall as leverage to keep me up.

I feel his erection growing through his pants, and I walk my hand down to his trousers, unbuttoning them and sliding them down slowly.
He does the same to me, gripping both my skirt and pantyhose, and pulling them down together, leaving both of us bare and exposed to each other.

I take his dick into my hand, running it over my entrance slowly, teasing  the both of us in the process.
He sighs into the kiss, and I know I've got him right where I want him.
I place him to my entrance, allowing him to thrust in, which he does at the perfect moment, making me moan loudly.

I replace my arms around his neck, burying my face into his shoulder.

He begins to pound me softly and passionately, his lips to my ear as he picks up his pace.

With his mouth pressed to my ear, I could hear all his little sounds of pleasure escaping his lips.
His grunts, moans, breaths.
All of them here, just for me to soak in.

It made me feel good, knowing I could please him like this.

"Callie." George groaned.

My name escaping his lips in desperation filled me with adrenaline and excitement.

"Don't stop," I pleaded.