Chapter 12: Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

We release from each other's embrace, a smile plastered over both of our lips.
Our hands stay connected on top of the table, both of us soaking in the moment.

Our food is brought over to us by one of the bar staff, and we quickly begin eating.
As breakfast goes on, I begin to feel increasingly eager for some reason.
Maybe it was just the adrenaline of the moment, but to be honest, I wanted to climb George like a tree.

I slowly slipped my foot from my shoe, leaving me in the pantyhose I was wearing.
I slowly made contact with his leg beneath the table, sliding my foot up to meet his crotch.

George shoots his eyes up from his plate to me, a shocked look on his face.

He wipes his chin with the back of his sleeve, peering over to me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

I smirk.

"Nothing."

I slide my foot up and down across his leg some more, him shifting in his seat as I do so.

"We'll get caught in here Cal." He warns.

"That's the fun part right?" I say.

George widens his eyes, forming that regular mischievous grin.

He quickly stands up, walking away from the table to the front of the store, coming back about a minute later.

"Let's go." He says, reaching his hand out for mine.

"I have something I wanna show you"

I take his hand, and he leads me out to the street.

We quickly make our way down Diagon alley, heading straight for alley 93.

"Where exactly are we going?" I question.

"You'll see...just wait." He responds.

After a few more minutes of walking, George stops me in the middle of the street.

"Here we are." George announced, throwing his hands out in a presentation like manner.

In front of me stood a large, rundown building. It was shut down, not in the best shape, but not too bad either. 

I furrow my brow, looking over to George in confusion.

"And this is?" I question.

He chuckles, moving to standing directly behind me.

"This...is hopefully our future joke shop." He says.

I turn  around quickly in excitement.

"Are you serious?" I exclaim.

He nods.

"If everything goes to plan, then yea, it'll be ours." He says.

I shriek loudly, jumping up and wrapping my arms around his neck for a hug.
He lifts me from the ground, pulling me into a tight embrace, and holding it for a moment.