soobin and taehyun sat on the floor and drink their water, beomgyu walk to where the staffs are and have a little talk to them, yeonjun and huening kai are teasing each other while they are standing near a table that is a little bit far where soobin and taehyun is.

taehyun glimpse at yeonjun as he noticed the older kept stealing glances every minutes to their leader. he then looked at the lad sitting beside him who is quietly drinking his water.

he was about to speak when suddenly their dance instructor walk towards them and called soobin's name.

soobin looked up and furrowed his brows ❝you need to practice more.❞ soonyoung said. ❝i guess, yeonjun needs to help you so that you can dance neatly.❞ he continued and looked at yeonjun who's laughing with their youngest member.

hearing what their dance instructor said made them startled. yeonjun's smile fade away which soobin know both of them will be uncomfortable.

soobin awkwardly chuckle, ❝b-beomgyu is the one who's helping me.❞ he said and squinted his eyes on beomgyu. he may or may not think that beomgyu was the one who suggested to soonyoung that yeonjun is the one who'll help him in dancing.

beomgyu quickly curved his lips into a smile and then looked away. he want to help their leader though but he also want to just stay in his studio. also, yeonjun is the one though who is most likely to stay in the dance studio so he can also teach soobin, if their relationship is not bad.

soonyoung don't have any idea between soobin and yeonjun. only the saffs, their manager and the members are the ones who know how the group's leader and the eldest member treat each other. they do not want others to know about it though for it might start a rumor.

yeonjun can teach you better though, am i right?❞ soonyoung said and shifted his gaze towards yeonjun. the pink-haired lad just nodded his head and smiled.

soonyoung clasp his hands and diverted his eyes on the other members of the group. ❝that's great! i won't be here in five days so you can take a rest and you must polish your moves soobin.❞ he uttered and looked at the leader as he mention his name. soobin let out a curse under his breath and rolled his eyes which their dance instructor luckily didn't see it.

yeonjun groan as he feel pissed. huening kai just looked at him. he want to say to the older to stay calm but he know yeonjun is still calm in his state.

soobin took a glimpse at yeonjun before he stood up, for their last hour of practice.

taehyun also stood up and walk towards beomgyu who is walking to the counter where their bottles of water were placed earlier. ❝you know they will just fight, right?❞ taehyun mumbled which made beomgyu sigh. ❝i know soobin hyung won't let that happen.❞ he said and place his bottle on the counter.

even though yeonjun hate soobin so much, and he always hurt their leader through words, they all know that their hatred won't lead into physical fight. but, if they will got into a fight, the reason will be soobin for he can't take yeonjun's words anymore.

soonyoung observed the two, yeonjun and soobin, and noticed that they even didn't bother to talk to each other. ❝are soobin and yeonjun okay?❞ he asked the manager, singyu.

singyu shifted his eyes towards the two lad before he answer their dance instructor. ❝yes, there's no need to worry about.❞ soonyoung nodded his head then called the five to start their practice again.

they formed their first formation and one of the staff played the music for them. they started dancing based on how they practice and formed their every formation smoothly.

an hour past by, they had already danced five times with the song and polished more moves.

okay, let's call this a day!❞ soonyoung cheerfully said making them all five lay down on the floor and let out a deep breath. ❝next week, we'll practice the second song.

they all slowly stand up, bow their heads and thanked soonyoung. singyu also thanked soonyoung before the dance instructor headed out of the dance studio.

singyu looked at the clok to checked the time and then looked at their schedule. ❝yeonjun, taehyun.❞ he called the two which they immediately walk to him. ❝have two hours of rest. at 7, you need go live.❞ he said.

yeonjun and taehyun nodded and bow their heads before they walk out of the room, following their other members who already walked outside.

soobin looked at his back, seeing the two following them.

yeonjunㅡ

i won't.❞ yeonjun cut the lad's sentence. soobin nodded his head and formed his lips into a thin line before he shifted his eyes on the front.

beomgyu glimpse at their leader who's facial expression is a little bit gloomy. he then let out a sigh. he don't have other choice but to help soobin since yeonjun won't even bother about it.

════ +×+ ════