"Hmf...I'll be the judge of that." A small blush spreads across her face, inside she was really looking forward to this date. "I-I'm going to class..." She mumbles quickly looking away from Budo, she walks away pulling Shima with her who was obviously giddy about the upcoming date.

When they were out of sight Budo then turns to Sho and grabs his collar tightly bringing him close. "What the hell were you thinking!?"

"I was thinking that you deserved to be punished a little." Sho smirks. "Besides...Mina looked a bit happier when you accepted..." Sho says looking away from him.

Budo slacken his grip on his collar. "...Alright, fine." Budo lets go of his collar understanding that Sho deeply cared for Mina but was afraid to show it. This was only a one time thing anyways.

RINNGG

"Heh, looks like it's time for class!" Sho says. Him and Juku wave to Budo and walk out of the courtyard to their respective class rooms.

A small smile appears on Budo's face as he watches his friends go. It's so great having friends like them, sure they can be demanding and obnoxious sometimes but they were all good people that he had known since the beginning of high school. He started to walk out of the courtyard when he notices Ayano besides a tree with her hands covering her face.

"Ayano..." He felt himself whisper under his breath. It looks like she was crying all alone, upon realizing this Budo immediately felt himself walking towards her. As he got closer to her he felt himself unable to breathe, it felt like his very soul was drowning. Why was he acting like this? It was only a nightmare after all. It was real...right? His anxiety was telling him otherwise.

"You'll eventually bring her to me..."

"No..I won't." He felt all the same emotions and dreadful feelings he had felt in his nightmare. Running endlessly in that never ending corridor, then finally reaching Ayano then opening his hand to find...

Ba-Dump Ba-Dump...Ba Dump

Budo freezes once the image struck his mind, he finds himself just standing there with his hand outstretched to her but unable to reach her. He quickly draws his hand away and dashes out of the courtyard leaving Ayano behind.

"Hm...?" Ayano looks up to see no one there. She could of sworn she heard someone coming towards her. She wipes her teary eyes and looks over to the fountain to see Senpai and Oka were gone.

________________________

"Today in Psychology we will be learning the elements of persuasion." The teacher says as she writes on the chalkboard and continues her lecture.

Ayano glances over at Oka who was currently writing down notes. Ayano observes her a little more then starts writing down her own notes. Her mind races back to Budo, what was his deal? He was the one who wanted to be friends, he was the one who said he would protect her, he was the one who said that he would never leave her. Ayano felt the tip of her pencil break, she didn't realize she was shaking so much. Perhaps it was because Budo promised all those things yet in the end he left her. Her mind briefly flashes back to the empty house she was living in without her parents.

"No...not again." She growls to herself. "I won't fall for it anymore."

When the class came to an end Ayano decides to confront Budo and his annoying behavior towards her before lunch began. She walks down the hallway with a darken look on her face showing she wasn't in the mood to beg for an answer. Finally, she spots the Martial Arts Leader outside leaning against one of the cherry blossom tree. He seemed to be out there just to relax in the shade the tree was giving off while little pink petals fluttered down to the ground.