Nightmares

WOAH! 20 Reads already? CALM YO SELF IT WAS ONLY THE PROLOUGE
------

Pete's POV

I woke up, sweating. Wait... woke up? I looked at my surroundings. Apparently I was in my house.. But where did all the fire go? What about all the pain? Am I dead? Is Kara-... Oh, right. Kara's dead. Gone.
Of course at that moment, I had to start bawling my eyes out as if I was in a drama... Well, it is a book, and Hap might just be angry at me again.

((PETE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO NOT BREAK THE 4TH WALL?!))

Yep, there it is.

((And now we are back to the story. Sorry for the inconvenience, but a certain slime decided to be a jag.))

I heard the swift click of the opening of a door, and quickly tried to wipe away the tears rolling down my skin. I pulled the covers over my head, pretending to be asleep.
When I heard my bedroom door open, I tried to get a glimpse of who it was, but you can't exactly do that when your eyes are blurred with little wet tears. The only thing I could make out were light blue glowing eyes, but that was all that was needed for me to know who it was.

He nudged me, "Pete, c'mon man, I know you aren't asleep."

I sighed, if I kept pretending I was asleep, he would still win anyway. "Alright.. you win..", I slowly removed the covers from my head and sat up in my bed, looking away from Mat.

"I know you had a nightmare.", I was a little surprised, I have to admit.

"H-how'd you know?", I asked, "Weeeeell, you might've or might've not have been screaming in your sleep..", the robot scratched the back of his head.

"Oh..", I slunk back into the bed, somehow soaking up all the tears that were in my eyes just seconds ago.

"If ya wanna talk about it, I-"

"Kara." I said, but there were still no tears. Why was that?
"... Do you want to talk about it later then?", he said, fidgeting with his hands.

I kind of wanted to, but Mat seemed to not want to hear about it. Maybe he was finally getting tired of me, "Yeah.. Let's talk about it later.

"O-okay...", He excused himself and walked out the door, silently shutting the door behind him.

I looked outside my giant window. The view looked nice and sunny, I then decided at that moment when I would do it.

When it's midnight, I will run away.

----
First chappy out! :D

Hope you liked it! Comment some feedback pls I just wanna know if I'm doing anything right DX

Luv ya doods! Bai! <3