" this is the first and last, if again you Kim Taehyung, bother the life of my master's future wife. Harassing her in any way, making her feel unsafe, we will burn you alive."

With that, Taehyung blacked out.

*   **   ***   ****    *****     ***     *****   ***** ***

" hey princess " Kai greet Jennie who is waiting for him by the school parking. He peck on Jennie's cheek and held her hand. " are you okay? " he asked worried about his girlfriend.

" I'm okay, Kai "

" Are you sure?" Kai ask gently squeezing Jennie's hand. Jennie nodded , giving a small smile at Kai, before bringing her gaze away.

"Hmm, you don't look happy. I can tell by your smile. "

"I'm.." Jennie didn't even finish her words when Kai decided to kiss her on the lips.

Jennie were shocked, she quickly push him. Kai backed away, sighed, unhappy with Jennie.

" why tho, is it wrong to kiss you whenever I want?"

" no but not in public."

Kai heave a sigh. " Fine,"

" I hope you understand, Kai."

" let's see. " Kai shortly replied. His short reply make Jennie realize that Kai is indeed no satisfied with it.

"You do know what happen, right?" Kai just let out a hum as a response.

" Why are you like this, you seem not worried of me at all "

" you know what, let's just get inside the class."

"you don't even care, you don't even care to know what your action had caused me. "

Kai start getting annoyed, Jennie voice inside his head, keep repeating the same thing make his mind go mad.

" let's stop, I don't wanna fight" Kai gave up, hoping that Jennie would at least smile at him.

Jennie rolled her eyes, walking away first, reminding herself that things between them isn't done yet.

** *** **** **** ***** ***** ****** **** ******

" I'm sorry Jennie Kim. My doing towards you was so wrong. I'm deeply sorry"

Jennie were stunned when Kim Taehyung approach their table during the lunch time. He look hurt as he talk, there are bruises all over his face, and there's a cut on his lips.

Kim Taehyung keep bowing to Jennie, as he desperately asking for forgiveness. That make Jennie scared, and wondered what had happen to Kim Taehyung, wondered as if he's okay even though knowing he's surely in pain.

" Yah! Kim Taehyung , are you fine? " Kai, who's sitting beside Jennie exclaim, doing his best to protect his girlfriend. And during that, Jennie realize that Kim Taehyung somehow looks afraid of Kai. Everytime Kai try to touch him by shoulder he gonna take a step back.

" I already said sorry, please don't make them hurt me anymore" Taehyung exclaim and hurriedly exit the canteen, vanish from Jennie's sight.

" You hired some people to teach him a lesson?" Kai just stared at Jennie's eye. Processing what he just heard.

" I love you, I would do anything for you"

Jennie blushed as she heard what Kai just said. This make Jennie feel guilty, she thought Kai never cared or even know what Taehyung just did to her.

"I'm sorry, Kai"

" Hmm, why baby" Kai ask sweetly, his finger playing with the tip of Jennie's hair.

" I'm sorry for accusing you not caring anything about me"

"ah, how about you come to watch my basketball match this evening, then I would forgive you"

Jennie nod her head, " can I ask my friend to join too? "

" of course baby. I'll play really good since you're there " Kai said, excited that Jennie would watch him.

"is it an important match? "

Kai shake his head, " it's just a friendly match" he finish his orange juice, " we're facing the senior team."

"okay.." Jennie look at Kai lovingly, "I'll be there cheering for you" she flash her famous gummy smile.

*******************  *****  ******************

" we can't be friends "

"let's forget if we ever know each other "

Y/N open his eyes slowly, stared at his bedroom ceiling blankly. He reached for his phone,  03.45am.

" why the hell I'm up at this hour" he mumbled  to himself, trying to recall his dream.

Y/N step out from his bed, went to the kitchen and pour himself a cup of milk.

" you're up this early? Or you didn't sleep yet"

" I was forced to wake up" Y/N smile flatly, " want some milk? "

" milk is for kids, like you" the older one takes a seat, gesturing Y/N to sit beside him.

"it's good for the bone, specially for old folks like you"

"I'm your father, how dare you call me old" the father slapped Y/N on nape and laughed.

"I thought you won't be at home this week"

" well, change of plan, I'm here and your mom will be here too"

There's an excitement flashed in Y/N eyes, and they continue the father and son talk until the sun rises.