They sat in silence for a few moments before Tommy broke it by clearing his throat "We need to speak about Victor. I need to know what he said to you the other night?"

"Does it matter?" She asked him cautiously.

"It does"

Olivia bit her lip as she pondered his request, with a sigh she decided to just get it over and done with "Victor assumed that you were paying me for my company"

"He what?" He snapped, his hands suddenly gripping the wheel right

"He's had my finances investigated apparently" she rolled her eyes "Saw payments from your board and assumed that was the reason I was by your side"

"You told him the truth didn't you?"

"Of course I did! I'm not sure he believed me" she sighed as she looked out the window, watching the snow fall quickly around them.

"What else?" Tommy demanded as he tried to get her to look at him, he had a sinking feeling in his stomach that there was more coming.

Olivia looked at him cautiously "He told me that you had been to visit May and that he wouldn't do such a thing to me"

"Fucking snake" Tommy growled

"He also told me he would never lie to me"

Tommy slowly turned to look at her, trying to decipher to look on her face and knew that she was still uncertain as to whether she could trust him.

"I left the pictures there. I know now that I should of waited for you but he was very persuasive"

"He cornered you" Tommy bit back as he looked away, his blood boiling in his veins "Those pictures were nothing Olivia"

"I know" she sighed "I believe you but Tommy I don't have any right to be upset by them. It's not like I've made any of this easy is it?"

Tommy instantly relaxed knowing that she was being reasonable. A few days ago she would of reacted badly and he knew he couldn't handle that right now.

"It doesn't matter now" he told her "I'll sort Victor out once and for all"

Olivia sucked in a breath at his tone, she knew that Victor had pushed Tommy's patience and she didn't want to be the reason for an all out war.

——-

Olivia was careful as she stepped out of Tommy's car, not trusting her feet on the ice that was everywhere. Tommy quickly made it to her side, holding her hand as they began walking to the front of the house.

"Whose is the car?" Olivia asked as she saw a car parked at the front covered in a blanket of snow.

"It's Arthurs" he mumbled, knowing that his brother was probably waiting to deliver bad news. As he opened the door for her he was greeted with more than he expected.

Arthur, Polly and Olivia's brother were stood in the foyer talking in hushed tones.

"Christopher?" Olivia asked as she dropped Tommy's hand and walked over to her brother.

Christopher turned around with a sleepy smile across his face, sloshing a glass of whiskey in his hand as he greeted his sister "Hello Liv"

Olivia, turned to look at Polly and Arthur for someone to tell her what was happening but they looked at Tommy.

"What's going on?" She asked him, looking over her shoulder and seeing Tommy's jaw clenched as he glared stared at Arthur, information passing between brothers.

"Come on love we'll talk about this in Tommy's office" Polly mumbled as she grabbed Olivia's arm and began pulling her away.

Olivia kept her eyes firmly on her brother as she nudged him forward, growing irritated with his drunken swaying.

——

As soon as Arthur closed the door Olivia rounded on her brother, snatching the glass of whiskey out of his hand and placing it on the side table.

"Why are you drinking and why the hell are you not at work?" She hissed as she began ripping off her coat.

Christopher rubbed his eyes and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees as he looked at her "Liv calm down, it's my day off and-"

"Why are you here then?" She snapped at him, not caring for the pleasantries.

"Olivia" Tommy tried to cut in but she ignored him, her eyes pinning her brother to his seat.

"I'm in trouble Liv" he mumbled, not daring to meet her eyes "Big trouble"

Olivia felt her heart drop into her stomach and she whirled around to look at Tommy who had taken a seat at his desk with Arthur and Polly.

"What's he done?" Olivia asked them, knowing that the only reason he was here was because he had messed up. Tommy would tell her the truth, she was certain of it.

Polly cleared her throat before she lit a cigarette, ignoring the firm glare from Tommy "He's been informing Victor Huseff information regarding you and Tommy, to pay off some of his debts that he owes"

Tommy watched as Olivia froze, her right hand shaking and he knew she was going to react badly. As he began to stand up out of his seat she opened her mouth.

"What kind of information?" She demanded but her voice wavered.

"Liv" Chris begged from behind but she ignored him, her eyes only on Polly.

Polly blew out a cloud of smoke before looking at Tommy, both of them knew that this was about to turn sour.

"From what we know, a lot. Mainly where you are, the status of yours and Tommy's relationship, your first lover-"

Before Polly could finish her sentence Olivia turned around and threw herself at Christopher, hauling insults as she hit him. Christopher didn't bother to protect himself as he sat and allowed her to hurt him.

It was Tommy who rushed to her side, enclosing her from behind as he tried to pull her back.

"What is wrong with you?" She screamed at him, trying desperately to rid herself of Tommy's iron grip

"Olivia it's okay" Tommy breathed as he tugged her back a step but she wouldn't falter, not when her brothers meek attitude enraged her

"Why would you do this to me?!" She yelled "After everything I've done for you! After bailing you out multiple times, after saving your career,  you fucking drunk!" She hissed, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Liv he threatened to kill me" Christopher begged as he stood up, his eyes glossy and bloodshot "I had no choice"

"There's always a choice! Did you tell him, did you tell him what I last said to you the other night?"

Christopher dropped his head in shame causing Olivia to weaken in Tommy's grip, she was instantly out of fire.

"Olivia it's okay" Tommy whispered in her ear "It's okay. I'll fix this just calm down eh?"

Olivia knew there was a strong possibility that once Tommy heard what she had said he wouldn't be able to fix it.

"Tommy" Arthur butted in "There's a hit out on Olivia, whoever brings her to Victor gets a large reward"