Chapter 11: Unlike Any Other

Start from the beginning

I breath heavily into the kiss in anticipation, and George smirks, knowing that he has me in his grasp.

He slides his hand into my underwear fully, making contact with my skin.

He begins to run circles around my clit, his mouth still on mine and him breathing heavily on top of me.

I grip tightly onto the back of his shirt, his fingers teasing me immensely, causing me to become wetter by the second.

"Please," I whimper.

George peers down to me, locking eyes with mine, and lowering himself down into another kiss.
As our lips connect, he slowly inserts his fingers into me, making me sigh loudly.

"Shhhh," he mutters.
"Quiet for me."

I nod, taking his command into consideration.

He begins a steady thrust of his finger, curling them upward and hitting my g spot perfectly.
We hadn't gotten the chance to fool around since the morning after the ball, so there was a lot of pent up frustration over the last few days.
Especially with everything else going on.

Suddenly though, the entrance to the common room opens, causing the loud, familiar noise to echo throughout the room.

George quickly sits up, pulling his hand from my underwear, leaving me an unsatisfied mess sitting next to him.

We both glance to the door, and someone walks into the room, and of course,

It was Fred.

Fred stated deeply at us, no facial expression showing on his face as he did.

The tension in the room was crazy heavy, and Freds stare felt like a laser beam that I could feel piercing my skin.

"Great." Fred mutters under his breath.

George scoffs, Turing around on the sofa, facing away from him.

I stay turned, looking up at Fred as he just stood there.

"Come on guys." I say finally.

Fred rolls his eyes at  me.

"Oh bloody hell, talk to each other!" I scream.

I was very frustrated, mainly by the immaturity between them, but also being left teased and unsatisfied by the interruption of Fred walking in on us.

"You can't go on like this. You're twins for bloody sake!" I continue.

"Well if Fred has something he wants to tell me, I'll gladly listen Callie." George states.

Fred flares his nostrils angrily,
"I have nothing to say to either of you."

"You sure had a lot to say the other morning." George spits.

"Oh shut it Geor-" Fred begins.

"Stop!" I scream.
"The last thing we need is another fight. So if you won't make up and stop being pricks to each other, then don't speak!"

Fred quickly turns around and storms out of the common room.

I turn to George quickly,

"I'm gonna go talk to him. Just stay here please." I say.

George nods understandably, and I turn to chase after Fred.

I catch the entrance to the common room's door before it closes, and spot him walking down the stairs.

"Fred!" I yell, trying to get his attention.

He turns around, an irritated look on his face, and he stares down at me with the same expression.