She lightly laugh smiling at me,"That's a good idea Tyler.Thank you."

Two weeks have passed and that's what we did.

Everynight we would hang out at the rooftop,sometimes she brings food.

"I don't love him anymore"Stella blurted out

"What?"I asked,because I think I heard her wrong.

"I don't love him anymore.For months actually."she explained

"Then why don't you leave him?"I asked facing her

She sighed,"He said he'll kill me."

"I can help to protect you."I said

She smiled looking at me,"You already are Ty."

"Well Ella,"I stared back at her."Can I,uh-kiss you?"I fliched when my voice cracked

She nodded and that's what I did.

I softly placed my lips on hers and I can feel her smiling and it made me smile too.

She laughed looking at her hands when she pulled away and I just smiled at myself.

"Will you go on a date with me?"I asked

"I need to break up with my boyfriend first,"she said and I smiled nodding at her

I lay the blanket on the floor and placed the food and drinks on top before I opened the fairy lights.

Today is the day.

Stella is breaking up with her boyfriend and I want to ask her if I can court her.

I looked at my watch and I saw that its already time.

On cue the door opened,I smiled looking up but its not Stella who came,its her boyfriend Brian who came glaring at me.

"So this is where my girlfriend go every night huh?"he asked walking towards me

"Yeah,so what?She's already gonna break up with you anyway."I yelled

He swung his fist and punched me,I stumble a few steps back and I punched him back when I balanced myself.

He threw a few more punches and I did to,I pushed him on the floor and he landed on the blankets that I lay on the floor.

He stood up and I think he noticed the bottle,he picked it up and slammed it into my head shattering half of the bottle on my head while still holding the other half.

I groaned,my head aching while I can feel blood flowing down my face from the cut the he made.

The door of the rooftop opened again and I heard someone gasped.

We both looked up to see who is it and its Stella standing frozen,not knowing what to do.

I saw Brian charged towards Stella from my peripheral vision so I quickly pushed him,but I pushed him too much that he fell from the rooftops 5 feet fence.

I gasped because I didn't mean to push him down,I only meant to push him on the floor.

I peaked and I'm still a dizzy so I saw two bodies laying on the ground,pool of blood surrounding him.

Stella gasped running towards the ledge,
"Tyler..."she whispered to herself

I gulped,walking towards her.

"Ste-Stella I-I didn't mean too.I-"but before I could finish my sentence she shook her head no before running towards the door.

Tears started to fall from my eyes and as seconds passed by I started sobbing harder and harder.