Story 4 - Revenge Complete

Start from the beginning

A few hours later Akshat comes back from the restaurant to pick Guddan up. He completely forgets due to work that he sent her a gown and is expecting to see her in a saree.

Akshat (walking into the room) - Guddan!

Guddan (wearing the gown looking very beautiful)- Ji Jindal Saab!

Akshat enters the room and literally freezes as if someone said statue to him and ran away. He stands there taking in the beauty standing in front of him. You can almost see his eyes twinkling because of the love and adoration in them.

Guddan - Jindal Saab!

Akshat - h h haan?

Guddan - Kya hua aap toh jaise hang hi ho gaye

Akshat - Sahi kaha tumne

Guddan - Kya?

Akshat - Main hang hi toh ho gaya tumhe dekh kar. Guddan maine zindagi main tumse koi khoobsurat nahi dekha. Mann toh kar raha hai ki kas kar tumhe ek kiss kardoon.

Guddan - Toh roka kisna hai

Akshat - Sachi?

Guddan - Muchi!

Akshat moves up to her and gives her a passionate but gentle kiss on the lips and she reciprocates. They part after a minute.

Guddan - Jindal Saab chalein abb, late ho jayenge warna.

Akshat - hmmmm

A few minutes later they arrive at the party.

Mr. and Mrs Sharma - Welcome Mr and Mrs Jindal!

Akshan - Thank You! And congrats on your anniversary god bless you guys.

Mr and Mrs Sharma - Thank you Enjoy the party!

Akshan - You too!

Akshat and Guddan then split up and Guddan goes and meets her female friends and Akshat goes and meets his male friends and business associates.

A while later Akshat goes to Guddan who is socialising with a few friends.

Akshat - Hi beautiful ladies, kya chal raha hai.

Guddan (in mind) - Beautiful ladies!!??

Akshat - You all are very beautiful, your husbands are very lucky

Random Girls - Thank you, you are very handsome too, your wife is also very lucky to have you, she must agree too.

Guddan just gives them a sarcastic smile, and at that moment Akshat can tell that she is jealous, exactly what he wanted, so he decided to take it a bit further and tease her to see what she does.

Akshat - Would one you beautiful ladies like to dance with me?

Guddan was absolutely shocked that her husband wanted to dance with some random girls instead of her.