I stepped out and was instantly hit with the heat.  I saw the boys in the pool and Cris throwing Junior. I shook my head as he giggled and asked him to do it again.

I took a seat on one of the covered pool chairs and watched them.

"What are you doing Rach? C'mon!" Cris called

I didn't want to get in yet "Not right now I will in a little while."

I really shouldn't have said that, because Cris got out making sure Junior was in the shallow end where he can touch first and coming to my chair. He looked down at me and water dripped onto my body.

"Cris your dripping!" I said pushing him laughing

"Oh good." He said before picking me up throwing me over his shoulder and jumping into the pool.

I came up sputtering.  "CRIS!!!" I yelled once I had composed myself

I heard Cris and Junior laughing from the shallow end where Cris was now hiding with Junior in front of him. So manly.

I swam over "Come here Cris."

He shook his head smirking "No."

"No really. Come here. I have a big secret to tell you." I said walking closer to him

His smirk turned into a grin "A secret eh? Well as long as its appropriate I think you can say it in front of Junior, and if it isn't then it can wait till later."

I narrowed my eyes at him. He can be so infuriating. I'd get him back later.

I just smiled and said "Later then." Little did he know my head was already thinking of ways to get him back.

So I just played with Junior and occasionally dunked Cris. When he let me at least. There is no way I could actually dunk him without him conceding a little bit. He was a big mass of muscle.

"Daddy! Let's race!" Junior said looking determined

"Junior you need your swimmies if you are going into the deep end without someone helping you." I told him

He nodded and got out and ran to the shed to get his swimmies. Cris looked at me before tackling me. Not violently or anything it didnt hurt but I went under the water when he did it.

We came back up his arms still around me "Your mean." I said

He looked at me "I'm not mean. I'm incredibly nice and extremely good looking." He said mockingly

I shook my head and looped my arms around his neck. "Right."

He looked mock hurt "I find that extremely rude. And you call me mean." Shaking his head

I laughed and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "I was just kidding."

He smiled and tried to kiss me but I moved so his lips hit my cheek. He mumbled something about me being a tease then let me go as Junior walked back and into the pool.

"Okay we'll start on the deep end so that way you can stop where you can stand okay?" Cris told Junior

He nodded and doggy paddled over to the wall in the deep end.

"I'll stand in the shallow end and whoever touches my hand first wins."  I said smiling

"Mommy say go too!"

"Okay... one... two... three... go!"

Junior pushed off the wall and started to move his arms as fast as he could. Cris followed slower, making sure he stayed behind him. I couldn't help but smile.

He was trying so hard and he wasn't going to slow either. Cris kept his head above the water so he could make sure he stayed behind Junior and also make sure he's okay.

Junior got to me and hit my hand. Cris swam up a few seconds later and stood up.

Junior jumped up and down "I won!! I won!"

I laughed "You did! You did win!"

Cris smiled and picked Junior up "I couldn't keep up with you! You were so fast!"

_______________________________

       We stayed outside in the pool for another hour then we changed and played soccer outside. Cris taught Junior a few tricks. And by the time we were done it was four o'clock in the afternoon.

We went inside and I started on dinner. Cris went up to give Junior a bath. I began making pasta, Juniors favorite, and soon Junior and Cris both came downstairs.

"Mommy can I help?" Junior asked

I nodded "You can, want to help Daddy set the table?"

They both started and as I watched them laughing and smiling I realized my life is complete. I have a wonderful man in my life and a sweet, kind and adorable child.

My life is complete.

_______________________________

Hejskfnwkkdnwjw

Guys one more game without him and he is back!

YAY!