Amy giggled, before telling her she preferred to get going just so she wouldn't be late for the acro lesson with J-Troupe.

"Alright, bye girl have fun"

Richelle also decided to get to Studio A to start working on her solo instead of the semifinals routine. Her talk with Amy had given her some hope.

However, as she walked closer, she started hearing music coming out of the music room, which made her wonder if anyone of A-Troupe had arrived early as well.

As she got there, she saw Lola dancing a solo.

The way she moved, the way emotions moved her body... it all captivated her. Richelle felt like she could watch her dance all day, and she wouldn't get tired of it. Something about her was special. And not only her dancing.

Richelle folded her arms and leaned her back against the wall as she kept watching the new girl dancing around the room. She truly was talented, her presence in A-Troupe could actually bring new things to the table.

Lola finished, her back facing the door and consequently Richelle.

Assuming she hadn't noticed her presence yet, Richelle walked closer, clapping her hands. Lola immediately turned around, a few of her long wavy blonde hair covering some of her face. She placed those strands of hair aside breathless.

"Is that your audition solo?" Richelle asked, to which the other nodded, still trying to catch her breath "Pretty impressive"

"Thank you. I worked really hard on it"

"I see you did. I know we're sort of... rivals considering I'm also auditioning for the female solo, but I have to admit you have a pretty good chance."

"You think?"

Richelle nodded, noticing how pretty her blue eyes were.

"Well, at least I know I'm giving my best."

Richelle mumbled a "yeah" before their conversation died, and the room dived in silence. Awkward silence.

"I can leave if you want to rehearse" Lola suggests.

"No, no, I just came here to watch you dance. I actually have my solo to rehearse so I should get going" Richelle informs, starting to walk out.

"Wait" She heard, making her stop in her tracks. "I was wondering..." Richelle turned around, wanting to hear what she had to say "Do you want to go get a juice or something? It's okay if you don't, it's fine I totally get it."

Richelle found Lola's insecurity cute. The way she sounded nervous just by asking to go to the juice bar with her was overall cute.

She smiled, as she turned around and started to walk away. Lola was confused - did she not want to hangout with her? Was it something she said?

Richelle stopped walking before asking "Are you going to stay there or are you coming?"

Lola smiled of relief. She did want to hangout with her, and that gave her tons of joy. It felt nice.

They smiled widely at each other as Lola caught up with Richelle after grabbing her bag and shoes.

However, they accidentally and suddenly bumped against someone. The person they bumped into threw a bunch of papers through the air, probably due to the sudden contact.

That person started running around trying to catch those papers frenetically.

Mr. Iván.

"¡Dios mío! I'm so sorry dancers" He spoke out as he ran after his spread papers, that now were all across the hall floor.