Girls night

Riley pov
I am laying down in my bed watching TV we supposed to be moving this weekend my mom still tryna see if my bestfriend Leah can come with us she living with her godmother. My phone started ringing it was Leah

Leah- Heyyy bestfriend
Heyyyy bestie what did your godmom say?
Leah- she said yeah as long as your mom okay with it
OMG YESSSSS WE GONE BE SISTERS
Leah- yeah we is 😂
I LOVE YOUUUU TTYL
Leah- K love you more see ya this weekend I gotta get packed anyway
Okay bet see ya this weekend
Leah- Kay bye

We got off the phone and I went downstairs to get my laptop to see our house again

I hope I get the big room and I hope me and Leah share I'm going to miss all my friends and shit imma be back for the holidays though so then i can see them but at least imma be with my bestfriend and my family i wonder what's the school and peopl...

I hope I get the big room and I hope me and Leah share I'm going to miss all my friends and shit imma be back for the holidays though so then i can see them but at least imma be with my bestfriend and my family i wonder what's the school and people like down there i bet they some ass holes. i started packing my stuff and setting my clothes out for school in the morning since its my last day of school oh shit i forget about Leah lil sister imma see if she can come with us cause Leah be missing her sometimes and plus my lil sister gone be bored and they friends so i texted Leah and asked her.

After i got done packing i went to take a shower and did my night routine what i always do then Leah texted me back she said her lil sister is coming too that's good cause that girl is funny her name is Mylnn. i got in the bed and scrolled through Instagram for a few min then my phone died on me i put it on the charger then turned my LED lights to red and went to sleep.

The next morning

my alarm went off and i hurried up and turned it off and went right back to sleep but then i forgot i had a backup alarm cuz last time i did this i got left by the bus and this exactly why i don't ride the bus nomo i ride to school with me and leah other friend Audry she apart of our friend group too except her mom and dad is really strict and don't let her do nun but she do it anyway thats why she so cool and fun to be around. i got out of bed and went to take a quick shower i did my hair when i got out and put my white and black Nike shirt on with my black ripped jeans and my black and white nikes i put my nose ring in and i had my hair in a side pony tail after i got done getting dressed i got my bookbag my phone charger and my airpods and grabbed my jacket it was nike of course then i heard the doorbell that must be leah cuz audry just wait on us in her car. i went downstairs and opened the door for her.

"heyy bestie" leah say coming in the house eating a rib "girl is that rib burned" i asked looking at her like she was crazy "ofc it is my grandma made them" she said still eating it "omg you wrong" i said laughing at her

we heard audry outside then she started blowing the horn like she was a crazy person "what in the hell wrong with her" leah asked " i don't even know" i say back

we walked to the car and got in "girl i know you ain't got yo momma car" i said "girl yesss since it's yall last day here and yall moving to that boujee ass city i wanted to make sure we have fun before yall go so we gone go to wendy's tonight get us all the number 3 and head to the park and have fun just us 3" she said half way out of breath "sound like a plan" said leah "bet imma have to put my phone on silent so i won't have to see my momma blowing my phone up" i said "but yeah we ain't going home after school we gone head to my house for a lil while and chill" audry say "okay" me and leah say at the same time.

At school

we finally made it to school and we all got out the car we never go to breakfast ewww we all take 1st, 2nd. and 3rd period together and we take our last classes together so we have lots of time together so we went to class to get this day over with i was just ready for tonight with my girls since its my last day here imma really miss this school not that much but imma miss it imma mostly miss my room cuz its so big and its a nice place to think but imma still have a big room at our new house hopefully.

"okay class we are just gonna partner up for today so choose yall group it only can be 3 or less to a group so choose yall groups quickly" Ms. Clark say me, audry. and leah looked at each other smiling "bro yall crazy" i said laughing at them "nawll i looked up at audry and seen her ass looking like a smiling demon like she finna do some evil" leah say "ahhh shut up and come over here" audry said laughing.

School was finally over everybody was gone except us instead of staying home we decided to run around the school like we crazy "bro lemme go to the cafeteria to see if they got some sandwiches" leah said "im finna go to Ms. Johnson class to see if my phone in there" audry say girl the door locked" i said but she went to the door anyway and opened it she looked at me with a smirk "girl whatever" i said laughing so i just waited on them to get done with whatever they was doing in the corner of my eye i see leah dumb ass running down the hallway with all these damn sandwiches "nigga why you got all them sandwiches we going to wendy's" audry said coming out of the classroom with her phone and a laptop that didn't belong to her "nigga who laptop" i asked "its ms johnson laptop im taking her laptop since she took my phone" she said "omg" i said.

We left the school and went to wendy's and got the number 3 and milkshakes after that we headed to the park it was getting dark but we didn't care we wanted to enjoy our last day with audry imma miss her like hell even though she gone drive to where we at every weekend and spend the night. we got done with our food and walked around the park we got on the swings and started talking about dumb shit like we always do then it got late and leah had to come home with me i'm pretty sure mylnn is already there cuz we gotta get up early in the morning. Audry dropped us off at my house "aye imma come here and say bye before yall leave in the morning" audry said yelling out the window "bet" we both said.

I ran upstairs and got in the shower and did my night routine leah got in the other shower after i got out the shower i got in the bed scrolling through instagram like i always do and i dozed off to sleep.

this chapter was really long and yall myles will be in the next chaper...... KEEP READING!!!🤍