Saiki didn't bother to turn around,

"Just leave me alone."

[Y/n] only gave a sheepish smile, not having the will to say no.

"YOU CAN DO IT, I BELIEVE IN YOU! DON'T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT GIVING UP!"

Hairo aggressively yelled while sawing, Saiki and [T/n] stuck hammering pieces of wood together. Saiki turned to face Hairo,

"Please shut up."

[Y/n] looks at Hairo, smiling weakly,

"He has a lot of motivation and energy, doesn't he?"

Saiki sighed as he continued hammering.

"Why am I even here?"

All of a sudden, the hammer that Saiki was using broke in half. [Y/n] looked over at Saiki, suspicious as to how the object broke.

"Damn, do you need a new one?"

Before Saiki had the chance to respond, Hairo began to yell.

"NO, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MATERIALS!"

Saiki looked up at Hairo with tired eyes,

"So..should we give up?"

Hairo smiled, ignoring Saiki,

"I'LL BUY MORE!"
"Give up already!"

Hairo looked down at Saiki and [Y/n],

"[Y/n], Saiki, keep it up. I'm counting on you two!"

Hairo yelled before making his way out the door, leaving [Y/n] and Saiki alone. [Y/n] looked at the door,

"So...should we just go home?"
"We could, but then we'd have to deal with a guilt trip from him tomorrow."
"Fair point."

[Y/n] nods in agreement. There was a moment of silence before [Y/n] yawned,

"Do you mind if I take a nap?"
"Knock yourself out."

[Y/n] smiled and thanked Saiki as they walked to a corner and laid down, resting their head on their bag and laying on their back.

[Y/n]'s eyes close as they drift into unconsciousness.

Saiki waited until he knew for sure that [Y/n] was asleep before he began to use his powers. I might as well get something done to make it look like we at least did something.

Saiki quickly chopped up a few pieces of wood and put them down in place before grabbing a few nails and hammering them into place.

It'll look suspicious if I do too much, so this should do. Saiki thought to himself as he grabbed a book and sat on a nearby crate.

Might as well read a book while I wait. Saiki shrugged to himself as he began to read - that was until he was distracted by silent snores. Saiki looked over at [Y/n], who was sleeping peacefully.