Chapter 7|Shu VS Lui Part II

Start from the beginning

'Does that mean that I'll get to meet the all-esteemed Lui Shirosagi??' I asked.I guess Shu noticed the stars twinkling in my eyes.

'Do you have a crush on Lui now?' he asked the question almost laughing.Great!He took it as a joke.

'Hehe of course not.I'm just too excited to meet famous bladers is all.'

'You know,I think Lui might actually find you interesting.'

'What do you mean by that?' I asked him in total confusion.

'What I mean is,he likes bladers who're up to his level of strength.So,he might be flattered by your amount of ambition.'

'Why should he be interested in me?'

'Like I said,he might find your ambition kicking.'

'Mmmm I don't think he will........And I don't care either.'

'I thought you'll be happy thinking that a legend might find you interesting.'

'I already have a legend who finds me interesting..........' I said looking away,blushing.I think I just saw Shu smile.Cute.

'Don't try to sugarcoat me.Trust me,you won't like the results so much.'

'Oooohoooo.'

'OK OK.Now tell me,where can I find a beystadium here?'

'Oh,there's only one here,and that's in the park near my house.But,I won't let you go now.You need rest.You have a fever.'

'Listen (Y/N),I know you care about me.And I also appreciate that.But I need to practise if I want to defeat Lui.'

'I know but......' I said.Shu then cupped my face.

'My dear darling (Y/N)......I know how much you love me,and how much you care for me.But you need to understand that if I don't practise,then I'll become 'rusty'.You don't want me to become 'rusty',do you?' he timidly explained and asked.Honestly,I backed away from him as soon as he finished the last sentence.He looked at,shocked obviously,but he spoke in such a seductive way that I got turned on,and if I hadn't backed away from him,I probably would have pounced on him.

'What?' he asked confused.

'No-Nothing,' I said looking down,embarrassed.

'Sooo can we go to the stadium NOW?' he asked.

'Ye-Yeah,' I stuttered.I think Shu did that because he knew if he did something to fluster me,I'd allow him to go.And.........he was right.

*Time ship to when we reach the park*

As the distance from my house to the park isn't that much,we took about......2-3 minutes to reach there by Shu's car.Yeah,you can park cars in the park.So chill.

Surprisingly,not that many people were there at the park at that time.People usually gather here to gossip or play.Today,the park felt.............Silent.Did everyone think about going on vacation today?

'Something wrong?' Shu asked,which caused me to snap out of my thoughts.

'The park's just more silent than usual today,' I explained.

'Why,should it be crowdy right now?' 

'Yes.'

'Hm,then it's good for us.We get the stadium all to ourselves with no distractions watsoever.'

'Well even if people were here,we would've had the stadium all to ourselves.People don't like beyblade so much.'

'Oh,I see.Well,enough chitchat.Let's get to practise.'

'That's something you can do,not me.I don't have a bey,remember?'

'Right.........Well,after this battle with Lui,you're coming to New York with me,so you can make a bey for yourself.'

'Really?!I can?!!'

'Of course.You can't be a blader without a bey now can you?'

'Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!'

'OK OK now let's practise.Even if you can't practise with me,you can watch me and learn or ask questions.That'll help you later.'

'OK thank you!'

'Yeah now let's get to it.We're getting late.'

'Yeah!'

And we began practising.Like Shu said,I saw him practising and asked him questions on the parts I didn't understand.It really did help me a lot.Thanks a bunch Shu.I owe you.