"Uhmm? I've been staying with the monster group since then, such stories and things don't scare me." You grinned, pinching his cheeks.

"Maybe because there's a possibility that you'll be one of the strongest that's why you fear none." He made a face teasingly.

"Well, that isn't true. You know I fear a lot of things, if we speak honestly." You mumbled.

"Are you guys just gonna be sweet there? We are doing some business here." Kun clicked his tounge.

"Hey. They are just watching. Don't be a grandpa." Ten called out while his eyes didn't spare a glance. Which isn't what you expected. He always look when he's talking to anyone.

"I mean they are being lovey dovey and all." The older one rolled his tounge. "Get out."

"Yeah, would be glad to." Taeyong gestured you to go first but you remained looking at the two human, you call, bowing their heads down. "Y/N?"

"Yes. Sorry." You massaged your temples and looked at the two guys ahead. "Don't be too harsh. They still seem so young."

"Mmm. Goodbye!" Having no choice, Taeyong wrapped his arms on your shoulders and pulled you away.

He didn't actually liked watching the interrogation inside the room. He just came there because you wanted to.

Who knows what harm awaits if you go there alone?

Besides, Ten is there.

Once the soft thud closed tightly, Kun craned his neck to the two younger ones. "You'll have a separated room. Don't try to do anything funny. Everyone's a Supernatural here, and that woman earlier can be powerful, be careful."

The two nodded quickly, their stomach begging for food. "Yes--"

"Yes!" Ten cheered, his cheeks cutely showing some identities like a cat's whiskers.

"Why are you cheering?"

"We've been doing this for hours! I can't focus. All I want is to sleep." Ten reasoned immediately.

"Ah! So you are not focused?! We've been here for hours and you are not focused?!" Kun released a big sigh while the other one watched in horror. Oh, and so does the other two. "So our efforts are not worth it if you can't detect it properly?!"

"Shh. I focused, of course! And can you not shout? I need sleep. I was busy trying to calm Yangyang the whole week. He's okay now.." Ten trailed off whilst his eyes slowly averted into the new visitors. ".. but another activity came. And I can't rest."

"Ah. Seriously." Kun couldn't bear to even look at the prying eyes on him from the two innocent human they met. He just threw his arms and pointed in a certain direction. "You'll meet Lucas outside. He will give you the room."

"Thank you so much!" The guy named Chenle almost felt like kneeling infront.

Anyone would feel the same way after what felt like suffocating graded recitation in schools.

Ten let the two leave first before enthusiastically waving goodbye to his brother. "I'll see you at mealtimeeeee!"

"Can you stop?" The harsh and stern voice all burned into ash — replaced with a softer one. Kun poked the insides of his mouth. "Stop acting like that."