ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Start from the beginning

°Y/N'S P.O.

"*Knock*Knock*Knock*" I heard someone is knocking the door. "Come in." It was the two maids earlier. "My lady, we prepared you a bath, please come this way." "O-oh.. Okay."

MINUTES LATER....

"Thank you for the bath."I said." Your welcome my lady if you need any, please ring this bell. We will be going, have a nice rest." They leave. I head to the bed go to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

It was at dusk when I woke up, did I really sleep that much? I got up and I need someone to help me in my dress so I rang the bell that the maids said to me when I need an assistance. In a speed of light they are already here in the room.

"Well that was fast." I said to myself. "What do you need my lady?" they asked. "M-my dress for today... Where is it?" "We will get it for you miss Y/N."

They walk towards the closet and get the dress that I will be wearing for today. A black dress with delicate silver stitches and silver ribbons with white laces underneath the sleeves and a black ribbon tied up in my neck, for the finishing touch black shoes. They must really love the color black.

"T-thank you.. You can go now..I need some time alone." "As you wish miss Y/N. They disappeared in a speed of light.

I was walking at the hallway as I hear music in my ears. I went to where it's headed until I saw..... Him... He was dancing with a girl. I must say.. He's has skills.

"STILL WATCHING I SEE?!"he saids while he was still dancing. That was the time to get flustered. There's no going back but to approach him.

"Why are you watching? " he asked."is it rude to watch "Crown prince"? "I said." Yes. It is rude to watch my dance while I'm still practicing my dancing skills."he said." If it's rude to you, then I should be on my way then. "I said while going back with my closed.

Since I wasn't looking, I got hit by something or someone and almost fall, luckily I was caught by his hands. I looked up and see who was it. A very handsome man with a very snowy skin.

"Are you okay Miss?" he asked. I fixed myself and answer. "Y-yes.. I'm f-fine... Thank you.. I wil be on my way. Have a good day..." I walked really fast and got out from the situation...

°JUNGWON'S P.O.V°
I watched Y/N getting far away until she's gone. "Is that the girl that you're getting married with Jungwon?" Heeseung asked. "I supposed you're correct Heeseung hyung. She's the human girl that I was talking you about." I said. "But she looks beautiful to me. And nice too" Sunghoon said. "I disagree Sunghoon hyung. She is a rude human girl!I don't like her from the very beginning!" I said. "Maybe you should open up for her for a bit, after all she is your soon-to-be queen Jungwon." Heeseung said. "I will never open up to a human girl like her. EVER. We will stop the lesson for now miss Cornelly, I want to have some silence..." I said with anger while leaving the ballroom.

°Y/N'S P.O.V°

It was night and I was getting starving, I haven't eaten since I got kidnapped by the vampire. So I ask the other vampire maids.

" Um.. Excuse me? Do you know where the kitchen is? I am really hungry.." I said. "Right this way miss Y/N, follow me."

As we reached the kitchen, there were plenty of food to eat. It was a relief that they have normal food besides of the food that their eating. The chefs gave me this wonderful roasted beef with mashed potatoes on the side. It looks very delicious.

°THE NEXT VAMPIRE HEIR °ʏᴀɴɢ ᴊᴜɴɢwoɴ ꜰꜰ  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara