"Bottled water."

"Check."

"Blankets and coats."

"Check."

"Girlfriends."

Chaeryeong glances at herself and Ryujin, "Check."

"Deadweight."

Chaeryeong looks at him confused and Taehyun turns to Beomgyu then says, "Check."

Beomgyu scoffs, "Deadweight my ass. I have the recording, remember? Very important which was left to me." Ryujin rolls her eyes and he smiles proudly. Taehyun says, "I'll drive."

Beomgyu and Ryujin say simultaneously, "Shotgun!"

"Hey!"
"Hey!"

Chaeryeong interrupts, "I'm sitting shotgun."

The couple turn to her, "Fine."

Taehyun smiles and says, "Road trip~"

They all get into the mini-van that is Taehyun's car. Taehyun says, "I think I know how to drive. There won't be any cars on the road so we should be fine." Beomgyu asks, "Does this car have snow tires?"

Taehyun looks at him, "What's that?"

Beomgyu's eyes widen, "What? You don't have snow tires!? How are we gonna drive in the frozen roads!" Taehyun says, "What do you want me to do, go to the nearby automobile shop and buy some snow tires?"

Beomgyu stays quiet and Taehyun says, "We'll work with what we have." Beomgyu says, "Drive slow." Taehyun smiles, "Of course, now does everyone have their seatbelts on."

They all nod and he drives off his garage.

Taehyun says, "So where is this hotel?" Ryujin says, "Not sure but, if there are people there then there should be electricity." Chaeryeong says, "Well, we have enough gas to go around the city twice so we can be slow about it."

Beomgyu asks, "Do you think the zombies would approach a loud metal vehicle?" Taehyun says, "Not sure... don't want to find out though."

Ryujin suddenly remembers something, "Wait."

Beomgyu turns to her and says, "I told you to use the bathroom before-" She interrupts, "The recording. Didn't they give us directions?" The two watch the video again to look for the street number.

Ryujin says, "2129 Black Swan Street." Taehyun says, "Ummm... where is that?" Ryujin replies, "I don't know." Beomgyu says, "Just use google- Shit, nevermind."

Chaeryeong opens the glove compartment and her eyes widen seeing a GPS. She stutters, "T-these should still work right?" Taehyun says, "If it has batteries then yeah, unless the zombie apocalypse killed every single satellite in space." She pleads, "Please, please, please."

Her eyes widen seeing it light up and she cheers. Chaeryeong tosses to Ryujin in the back who puts in the address.

"Drive straight down the street then turn right in 100 yards."

Beomgyu asks, "How long is 100 yards?" Taehyun says, "Well, there are 3 feet in one yard so 300 feet." Beomgyu asks and how long is that?" Taehyun says, "Like 56 Ryujin's."

Chaeryeong raises her voice, "You're gonna miss the turn!" Taehyun suddenly swerves the wheel and they skid down the icy road. The car comes to a halt and they're still perfectly fine. Beomgyu chuckles, "That was sick." Taehyun replies, "We do it again."

The two girls yell, "NO!"

"Go straight until you reach your destination."

Taehyun immediately presses the gas pedal and they dart forward with only the hotel in mind.

CRASH

Chaeryeong shrieks seeing a body hit their windshield. Taehyung tries his best to keep control but the cracked windshield and zombie body hitting the tire causes the car to swerve. Beomgyu holds the backpack filled with supplies tightly as Ryujin braces herself in the back. Due to the icy roads and lack of snow tires, the car skids into a nearby building smashing Beomgyu and Taehyun's side of the car into the concrete wall.

They groan as the smoke of the crash clears and Ryujin opens her eyes. She glances to her left and her eyes widen seeing a blood covered Beomgyu. Ryujin gasps as Chaeryeong turns to her left and whispers, "Taehyun? Taehyun?"

Ryujin removes her seatbelt and moves towards Beomgyu. She places her hand on his wrist and she sighs in relief feeling a pulse.

Chaeryeong starts to cry, "Taehyun?"

Taehyun groans, "Shit..." She suddenly removes her seatbelt and moves towards him as he starts to regain his consciousness. He groans, "Sorry, we should-"

grrr....

to be continued